300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I can't be suspended, I've never had a license"

Boo Boo, T T, and Ray Ray, are friends with every thug in the country and are always the real perpetrator in any given crime.
    -Landric

"The Engine could still smile...it seemed to scare them"-Felix

Comment

• ^^^ Dude you forgot "Pookie"

Comment

• And Dred....
        sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

• or "lil" (insert any name here)

Actually had a domestic, girl had two kids with the guy, and only knew his name as "Pookie". After she informed me that "Pookie carries a 9, but it aint loaded though" That BOLO broadcast will live in infamy forever....
          Last edited by Jrob33; 03-31-2010, 05:26 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Outshined
            "When Obama gets in, he gonna put the hurt on you pigs."
            I always used to get "Man you just mad cause Obama won."

My response: "Why don't you call him so he can help you out?"
            Be dangerous, and unpredictable... and make a lot of noise. - John Bush, Anthrax

Comment

• I forgot to add...

When you stop a car with four or more occupants and the driver is suspended and/or DWI, all the other occupants will have valid driver licenses and be sober.
              -Landric

"The Engine could still smile...it seemed to scare them"-Felix

Comment

• Originally posted by Landric View Post
                I forgot to add...

When you stop a car with four or more occupants and the driver is suspended and/or DWI, all the other occupants will have valid driver licenses and be sober.
                Yeah, why is that???

Comment

• It's because stupid never takes a holiday and usually comes in a fully loaded vehicle.
                  "To know that you know what you know and that you do not know what you do not know; that is true knowledge." - Unknown

Comment

• Sure, that badge will get you midgets, but those midgets will get that badge!

The more I learn about people, the more I prefer the company of my dogs.

Comment

• Anyone who starts begging for a break before you start talking has priors for the reason you're dealing with them.

Made a stop the guy starts talking before I can say hello.

Driver "Please don't arrest me!" This translates to hello officer this will be my felony DUI.

Had 2 people beg me for leniency the other day

I ask "Do you have any prior MIPs?"
                      They answer "Uh not recently."

They were cited for MIP #4 and 5.
                      Last edited by NATHANK; 05-05-2010, 01:42 PM.

Comment

• Psychological Interrogation

For those of you still working the field, try this one next time....

Before you start searching them for contraband ask this:

"Before I find what you know I'm going to find on you, (deliberate pause and looking straight into their eyes) I have to ask you if you're wearing any article of clothing that does not belong to you?"

If they say "yes" you immediately search that piece first.

If they say "no" then you ask them if they are sure, because what you find will be pinned on them instead of the rightful owner. This one usually gets them and they'll say the shoes, pants, jacket etc.. Belongs to Timmy and not them. I'm sure you can figure the rest out from here, Enjoy and happy hunting!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jthorpe View Post
                          hahaha, and people who ride Mopeds are revoked for DWI, and probably drunk as well.
                          Which, in Colorado, counts as another DUI
                          MAC

Comment

• Originally posted by HOMICIDE View Post
                            For those of you still working the field, try this one next time....

Before you start searching them for contraband ask this:

"Before I find what you know I'm going to find on you, (deliberate pause and looking straight into their eyes) I have to ask you if you're wearing any article of clothing that does not belong to you?"

If they say "yes" you immediately search that piece first.

If they say "no" then you ask them if they are sure, because what you find will be pinned on them instead of the rightful owner. This one usually gets them and they'll say the shoes, pants, jacket etc.. Belongs to Timmy and not them. I'm sure you can figure the rest out from here, Enjoy and happy hunting!!

This is on my list of things to do. Thanks for the fun tip. Gotta wonder what the jury would make of the video of this encounter.

Comment

• A few weeks before my injury I was assisting a city with a major accident that I stumbled upon and called out. Myself and another Deputy were blocking east and westbound traffic respectively while the city officer was gathering info and the wrecker was pulling the vehicle out of the ditch. I look up and see a car go right by my unit and I threw my car in drive and proceeded to hit my siren. The vehicle, still traveling east refused to stop for me despite my lights and siren and spotlight on him until he reached my partner's unit. I ran up and yanked him out of his car while yelling at him and questioning his understanding of the rules of life while my partner, a 6'6" 290 behemoth assisted me in maintaining control of said dummy. I cuffed the guy up and immediately upon searching him I located a small baggy of cocaine in his right front change pocket. Upon further searching of his vehicle, my partner located some hydro marijuana hidden under his center console.

When advised he was being charged with both the felony and misdemeanor, he began yelling, "I smoke weed yo, hell yeah, dat's mine, but I don't do no cocaine, these ain't my pants." In between his protests, he would shout out "HYDROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH" and then proceed to say they weren't his pants. I mean, I know sometimes I put my wife's pants on and figure, hey, these are comfy, I'll wear em today.
                              Moooooooooooo, I'm a goat

Comment

• If they bring God into it, it's a lie..................."I swear fo' God, officuh..!!"

If they swear on their momma, it's a lie................"I swear on my momma's life..!!"

Did you have the gun in your hand when you were arguing with that kid's parents?..........................."Man, I just got home from work..!!"............?????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????? WTF???

What's your name?

Smiff.

Excuse me? I didn't hear you.

Smiff.

Is that with two "F's" or one?

Man, they aint' no G-&$*#@$-D "F" in Smiff !!!!!

I pulled a guy out of a car with a prostitute in the passenger seat the other night. He swore up and down that he was selling sterling silver jewelry to the lady.......at 1:30 am...........and he found her at the BP station........and she got in to ride around and look at the merchandise. He forgot to wear his underwear when he went out to sell jewelry too. He also went to jail for the crak pipe she threw in HIS floorboard while I was talking to him...tsk, tsk.
                                "...Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5092 users online. 309 members and 4783 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X