300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've noticed some things...

We should watch those children that grasp immediately the concepts of grams/ounces/pounds and conversions therein.

Those that tell me they pay my salary don't have jobs.

What else?
    sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

"Not that I know of" means YES!
    sigpic
    Originally posted by Smurfette
    Lord have mercy. You're about as slick as the business side of duct tape.
    Originally posted by DAL
    You are without doubt a void surrounded by a sphincter muscle.

Comment

"Who? Me?" aka "Quien yo?" also means yes
      "You don't want the truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall... I have neither the time, nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it."

Comment

Trust "the word on the street."

Comment

'bout two...
          It's not the will to win that matters...everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters.
          Paul "Bear" Bryant

Comment

People in the ghetto routinely borrow one anothers clothing that happens to have drugs or illegal weapons in them.
            In Memory of A Fallen Hero

Comment

You have to verify if its their "real" brother, sister, cousin, etc. or their "play" brother, sister, cousin
              Fear the darkness, for I am in it

Comment

If they bring their Mother, Father, Brother, Wife, Husband,Sister, Minister to a scheduled interview...............a lie will surely accompany them
                "a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"

The real deal

Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

Comment

Oh yea, I almost forgot.... Even though you may have been dating someone for 6 months and are carrying his spawn, you don't know his last name and only know him as "Little man"
                  Fear the darkness, for I am in it

Comment

"I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention," means "Hell, yes, I was speeding and almost outran you if it weren't for that red light at the corner!"

"I'm really not sure, who this car belongs to" means "Yes, I'm driving a stolen car."
                    "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

I borrowed the car from my friend means I stole it!

Who, me? means I am not who you think I am.

I stay with my Ahntee means I don't live there.

Moms and pops are my parents.

Drivers license? means no, I don't have one.
                      Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence!

[George Washington (1732 - 1799)]

Comment

I don't know where I live, but I stay over there.

Comment

People who ride bikes have warrants...

Comment

"My birthday? ummm" IMMEDIATELY preceeds the next lie!

Comment

two beers = get your handcuffs out.
                              "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - Orwell

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4269 users online. 214 members and 4055 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X