Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Convicted thief suing the store he robbed

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/content...JxV2bwO5Q.cspx

CLINTON TOWNSHIP, Mich. – A man serving an eight-to-22 year sentence for robbing a Michigan convenience store is now suing that store for shooting him.

In 2007, Scott Thomas Zeilinski came into Nick’s Short Stop Party Store in Clinton Township wearing a mask. He carried a knife which he put to the throats of several employees and threatened to kill them before making off with cash and cigarettes.

As Zeilinski was leaving, reportedly still making threats, one of the store’s clerks grabbed a gun and shot him in the arm and back.

Zeilinski's lawyer says his client is asking in excess of $125,000 for pain and suffering and emotional distress. Zelinski says the incident "ruined his life" and believes the store is responsible.
    The employees who had a knife to thier throats should counter-sue for twice the amount. What a tool!!!!!

Originally posted by biw371 View Post
    http://www.nbcactionnews.com/content...JxV2bwO5Q.cspx

The employees who had a knife to thier throats should counter-sue for twice the amount. What a tool!!!!!
    It doesn't **** me off that he is suing, what ****es me off is a scumbag lawyer is actually taking his case.

Comment

What a piece of crap!! You pick which one is worse....
      Quote of the week: "I was going how fast? And that's a school zone?"

Comment

The employees can sue him and get a court-ordered lien on the proceeds of the lawsuit.
        Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
        Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4300 users online. 264 members and 4036 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X