Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, I wish spitting on a cop was illegal here, I have tried charging assault a few times agains shatbags who have spat on me, the county attorney never even looke twice at it before dismissing it.

Comment

I got three words....taser...taser....taser........that would of been funnier to watch.....I support that LEO

Comment

I agree a punch would not suffice for spitting. I can guarantee though their face will be pushed in to what ever is near them and I will do that by any means. Im not here to get people's bodily fluids on me and im not going to let my self or another officer be spat on and think im there to take it.

Comment

Control is Power

If you can't control yourself, there is no possibility that you will be able to control others. This is especially true when the others have gone so far beyond civil behavior that the police need to respond.

There should be nobody here that does not know what to do. If you are looking for sympathy, you got it. No one should have to dealt with what we get sent into on a daily basis. But you asked to do this.

If the work is more than you want to handle, run, don't walk out the door. Find a better job, enjoy your new life. Do this fast, before your wife and children get hurt by one of these dirtbags successfully suing you for your retirement and kid's college fund.

If you can't control yourself, don't get anywhere near me. I would take it very personally if your lack of control endangered my family.

I asked to be able to make a difference in this ugly world. It is not always easy, but I will change what I can, when I can. Nobody will remember me when I am gone, but I know that I did make a difference.

I will always rise above the level of a common street thug. I wear a badge, I am the example.

Comment

We had a guy fired for the same thing earlier this year. If you have handcuffs on them and have searched the person like you should then how are they a threat? Wipe it off and add the Felony 3! Its kinda like what my granddad told me "once you get into a argument with a idiot everyone else cant tell who the real idiot is". If you start acting like the animal you dont make the job harder from the perp you make it hard from the perp's family and friends and everyone else they know.

Comment

I just love to open some of these threads and get lectured by someone who really thinks they're giving us some information we don't know. I don't know if some just want to sound important on a website or maybe their department just doesn't know what a gem they have and they should be teaching at an Academy or something.
              We all know what the politically correct action is and don't need to hear from anyone what the proper procedure is when someone spits in your face. To be honest, however you want to handle it is fine with me.
              The liberal politician has the only job where they go to the office to work for everyone but those who pay their salary.

Comment

The action you take has to be directed at preventing the threat, not retaliating for what was done to you. Whatever you do, be sure you can justify it under that principle.
                Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
                Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by tony.o View Post
                  I just love to open some of these threads and get lectured by someone who really thinks they're giving us some information we don't know. I don't know if some just want to sound important on a website or maybe their department just doesn't know what a gem they have and they should be teaching at an Academy or something.
                  We all know what the politically correct action is and don't need to hear from anyone what the proper procedure is when someone spits in your face. To be honest, however you want to handle it is fine with me.
                  +1.

I'm still a relatively young officer but I have an old school mentality. You want to act like an animal you are going to be treated like one. Act civil, show some respect and it will be reciprocated. I don't want to get physical with anyone, I try to use interpersonal skills to my advantage, but hey if that does not work I'm not going to flinch when a subject gets what he should have gotten from his parent(s).

I was not there, I don't patrol that area and I don't have to deal with those characters on a daily basis. But I can almost assure you that those characters have been in and out of the system and adding charges alone is not going to make things any better nor make you feel better. I don't have a problem with what the Sgt. did. It's so easy to be PC in these threads, I'm sure admin does not like the negative press but there are those in command staff that would have done the same damn thing.

Again I'm not about thumping people for sake of thumping people, but you can't lose face out on the streets. You have to put your foot down and let the fools know that you run the city and keep them in check.

I try to learn as much as I can from these threads. I've learned if people want to act stupid, lay them on the ground prone, and tell them to face away from you and make sure they comply at force if necessary. It's unnerving not knowing whats going on around you, so naturally they'll want to look. Plus it won't allow them to spit on or at you and has other "tactical" advantages.

Comment

Friend or foe?

"I just love to open some of these threads and get lectured by someone who really thinks they're giving us some information we don't know...We all know what the politically correct action is and don't need to hear from anyone what the proper procedure is when someone spits in your face."

The problem is some young officers don't know how to conduct themselves. They actually buy what they read when you write "do anything you want and don't get caught."

Backing an officer up is no longer just about making sure he is physically safe. It is also about making sure he is safe from all the ridiculous complaints and costly civil law suits. It is about helping him keep his perspective.

If an officer is willing to take his time and effort to try to help you, even if you don't like the answer, he is still trying to help you. When we begin to attack out own, we validate the drones contention that we are as bad as they are.

Attacking any officer who tries to help you...I am not going to say that you deserve what you get, but you certainly did earn it.

I hope you never get sued and that these threads are never used against you in court. I hope you go home safe and live as happy a life as you can. I do have some concern that may not happen.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6449 users online. 370 members and 6079 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X