No announcement yet.

"Hero" Cop killer's front page story.

300x250 Mobile

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Hero" Cop killer's front page story.

Montrose police sergeant David Kinterknecht was killed on July 27, 2009 by Dennis Gurney. Two other officers were also shot, but survived.

Today, The Denver Post published this story (too long to post the whole thing here) about what a wonderful big-hearted “hero” the officer’s murderer was.

"There are two sides to every story.... mine and wrong." ~Stephen Colbert

"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die." ~ Mel Brooks

"Hope for the Best. Expect the worst. Life is a play. We're unrehearsed."~ Mel Brooks

Since September, Gurney had been in and out of jail for assaulting his wife and for driving under the influence. He had ignored court dates and violated restraining orders. He violated probation by drinking. ...

... Dennis had won Pamela's heart in Alice, Texas, in 1977. Pamela's first husband had been killed six weeks earlier by a drunken driver. She was 17 and had a 6-month-old son.

She described sitting alone in the kitchen at a Super Bowl party when a handsome young roughneck sat down in front of her, propped his feet up and said, "Take my boots off."

"I thought he was a jerk," she recalled.

Gurney had been something of a troublemaker. He liked keggers and drag racing on lonely Texas roads, and he had spent some time in the Army when that was offered as an alternative to a detention center. But Pamela said she saw "something good in his heart." She married him eight months later.
    Yeah, sounds like a real charmer. Rot in hell, you murderous POS.

"He was as good as gold," Deltondo said. "I hate that some people will only think of him as a cop killer now."

This is garbage!
      I make my living on Irish welfare.

Gurney is a turd, and no one should feel sorry for him. His medical problems are no excuse for his actions. He is a pos cop killer. I went to Kinterknecht's funeral Friday. It was a good service, and the town showed much respect during the precession. The media is creating this "feel sorry for the bad guy" crap.

Alot can change in nearly 30 years. Hero to murderer. He has my sympathy for his injuries and what he had to endure. He gets ZERO sympathy for killing a police officer.

Not considered anything but a murderer in my book...

Ive never seen a more flagrant abuse of freedom of speech.

The fact is not once does this liberal dope smoking news person mention the burden of the officers family. Just this sob story about a monster. No this man is not shrek the lovable golden hearted ogre. He is a monster. Any decency died in him on the slab those many years ago. This mentality that America has that every life is precious is complete BS! Live in the real world. Come out of your yuppie hippie comunes sometime. Put on your fancy high dollar threads that your liberal arts degree bought for you and take a walk through the rough side of town. See what happens. You will be raped mugged robbed beaten and then you will spit your firery wrath at the police for not being there. To you we represent a world of rules, order and opression. You know nothing of the world. Many of us have been tempered in combat zones both forign and domestic. We are seers. Not every gun toting maniac is a gentle giant a victum of the opressive regime. Some people are monsters. Some people are born hardwired that way. Some people become that way because they cannot handle the stress placed upon them. What ever the story it is us that stand between these monsters and you. Sometimes I would love to lay down my gun and badge and let these sociopaths have their way and listen to the liberal hangmen scream "help us!" and just say "no." But I have taken an oath to stand viglant agenst those who would do harm. Its just sad state of the world we live in that people would glorify a cop killer. I think the cop's kids might need their daddy a bit more than the killers grown kids. And thats my rant for today.
              Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.

You have to wonder if the POS had decided to shoot up the news room of the Denver Post, if they would have been waxing poetic about what a troubled life he had suffered.

The police, along with the 2nd Amendment, are the reasons that the 4th Estate are allowed to flourish under the 1st Amendment. I think their liberal butts resent the heck out of it.

Sgt. Kinterknecht rests in God's hands and I am sure the POS is burning in Hell.
                Ut humiliter opinor

Last edited by KJB; 08-02-2009, 11:25 PM. Reason: inapropriate comment

Denver Post? No surprise there.................

The Sgt was the HERO! Murderer was a scum......

"a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"

The real deal

Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

cop killer, nothing more in my book

No human being is an absolute. I am sure the pope has kicked a cat or two and Charles Manson probably once helped some little old lady across the street. The closest you can come to defining a person is through their tendencies. This person tends to do the right or wrong thing.

That said, and this often confuses liberals, some acts are totally defining. they have to be for society to survive. These are acts that are so heinous that even if they defy our usual tendencies they define us absolutely. The murder of an innocent or the abuse of a child such as child rape, even if they are single act, become the absolute definition of us and over encompass everything else we do. The quote "I hate that he will be thought of as just a cop killer," sums it all up. Yes that is what he is in total definition, all he is and all he will be for eternity.

In short, rot in Hell.
                        Last edited by Garbage Man; 08-02-2009, 11:55 PM.
                        Originally posted by FJDave
                        GM, you have just set the bar that much higher for the rest of us in our witty, sarcastic responses. I yield to you! Good job, kind Sir!

District B13
                        "We are not cops nor Feds." yet he still poses as an officer Hmmmm

Grant us grace, fearlessly, to contend against evil and to make no peace with oppression.--WWII memorial

"I have loved justice and hated iniquity, therefore I die in exile."

Pope Gregory V II

I hate media spin.
                          Invisible cows control my mind.

Originally posted by reils49 View Post
                            "He was as good as gold," Deltondo said. "I hate that some people will only think of him as a cop killer now."

This is garbage!
                            +1....but I see that Gurney's friends, and others, seem to focus only on Sgt. Kinterknecht's death...please remind everyone that two other Montrose Police Officers were wounded by this turd, as well.
                            "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

You guys from Denver need to do what you can to bring a negative light on the Denver Post for belittling the deaths of the Officers by writting up some bogus hero story about their killer. Picketting, Boycott, pass out flyers on traffic stops. camp out in front of their office and write everyone that comes on and off their lot for any minor infractions you would normally not bother with etc..If anything the only good person it sounds like in that story they posted it was the wife who took it all. She should have walked the minute he started abusing her but she stayed "for better or for worse". Im sorry we lost more Brothers to this monster. It is a real shame instead of ruinning and wasting his wife and kids lives then taking away the lives of fellow officers he didn't just do himself in instead.
                              "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. The MARINES don't have that problem." ....Ronald Reagan

What's Going On

There are currently 4647 users online. 156 members and 4491 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad