300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Mugshot

Ok, so maybe not my favorite, but definitly top ten. It was part of the weekly roundup on thesmokinggun.com.

LOL @ his shirt.

None that really stands out but I usually enjoy putting a photo line up together! Sorting through mug shots, you usually end up seeing the good, the bad, and the ugly.

Comment

Brutal honesty

Master of Disguise

"We're not in this business for the money. We're not in it for the excitement, and moments like this. Duty, honor, country, service, truth, and justice are good. But you can do that from behind a desk. In the end, you carry a gun and shield out into the field for the sole purpose of confronting the bad guys. The enemy. There is no other reason to be on the front lines." ~Nelson Demille

If your story involves Peanut Butter and an animal - give up now!
      sigpic

Comment

I wana know how to grow a 'stache like this.
        I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

Originally posted by reils49 View Post

I wana know how to grow a 'stache like this.
          bahaha, that's awesome.

Comment

Comment

Former US House majority leader, Congressman Tom Delay. Not the most interesting mugshot, but I always thought this one was great because it is the definition of "Never let them see you sweat."

"A fanatic is one who won't change his mind, and won't change the subject." -Winston Churchill

"I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts." -Will Rogers

"To desire to save these wolves in society may arise from benevolence, but it must be the benevolence of a child or a fool" -Henry Fielding

Comment

Of course there is always this guy...hey, if you enjoy it then let the world know it.

"A fanatic is one who won't change his mind, and won't change the subject." -Winston Churchill

"I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts." -Will Rogers

"To desire to save these wolves in society may arise from benevolence, but it must be the benevolence of a child or a fool" -Henry Fielding

Comment

Originally posted by Bighead View Post
                  Of course there is always this guy...hey, if you enjoy it then let the world know it.

Robert Downey Jr has a twin???
                  It's better to be tried by twelve than carried by six...

Comment

Originally posted by marcusindc View Post
                    Ok, so maybe not my favorite, but definitly top ten. It was part of the weekly roundup on thesmokinggun.com.

LOL @ his shirt.
                    No professional courtesy for him!
                    Al Bundy for President

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4367 users online. 234 members and 4133 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
                    X