Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I went back looking for Boyle's post but couldn't find it... and I'm happy that's the case.

What a d*ck.

Comment

• Originally posted by DUI Warrior View Post
      You can probably tell by my name what I would do. If you don't believe in what you were hired to do then you shouldn't be in Law Enforcement. If you make the decision to drink that extra beer or 6 and get behind the wheel you obviously don't truely believe in enforcing DUI/DWI laws and I'll be happy to give you a jump start on finding a new carrier.

...and if you are a cop and fail FST's then you are truely impaired...you should know the drill anyways.
      I don't drink, I don't have any use for alcohol, makes me sick to smell it on anyones breath.. Chest thump all you want, but easier said than done when its someone from your own dept and the circumstances are that you don't have to arrest.
      The liberal politician has the only job where they go to the office to work for everyone but those who pay their salary.

Comment

• I've never arrested an officer, but was 'volunteered' to transport three over the years. Two from my own dept and one from a neighboring agency charged with first degree murder. It was awkward.
        The liberal politician has the only job where they go to the office to work for everyone but those who pay their salary.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3568 users online. 202 members and 3366 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X