Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Swan
    replied
    Criminals don't take a break on Christmas, so nor should officers by letting the bad guys get away with not going to the slammer. Load them yup and issue some citations.

Leave a comment:

• usmcrob
    replied
    Originally posted by JDCOP View Post
    I would assume 91/65 is probably 91mph in a 65mph zone.
    You would be correct.

Leave a comment:

• JDCOP
    replied
    I had one custodial arrest and 2 misdemeanor citations on christmas day.

I would assume 91/65 is probably 91mph in a 65mph zone.

Leave a comment:

• CountyCop22
    replied
    Got one on Christmas Eve morning.

DUI, nearly had to carry him to my car... On the ice covered road from the coming down freezing rain we had.

Leave a comment:

• BPD_126
    replied
    Originally posted by JSD73 View Post
    As a matter of fact, I did arrest someone on Christmas Eve. I stopped him for driving with expired registration of 12/2006. He had no license and no insurance and had a defective brake light. He came back with a warrant from my agency, over 9 years old, and a warrant from Harris County S.O. I hooked him up on the warrants and let the traffic issues slide. That was my gift to him.
    and you didn't tow his ride which he has shown no intention of registering or send his plates back to the DMV.......or did you?

USMCROB, what's a 91/65? Speaka english! We don't all use super secret squirel code in the U.S.!!

Leave a comment:

• usmcrob
    replied
    Worked Christmas Eve and since I work DWI enforcement, I make a lot of traffic stops. Made a bunch of stops, wrote warnings on all (even the 91/65), except the drunk that went for DWI.

Leave a comment:

• scratched13
    replied
    I arrest them if I have to. Tickets? Only in extreme cases. Extreme.

Ho, ho , whore!

Leave a comment:

• Ralph8119
    replied
    O.k. yes I as well arrested plenty of persons on many offences on Christmas!
    Originally posted by JSD73 View Post
    As a matter of fact, I did arrest someone on Christmas Eve. I stopped him for driving with expired registration of 12/2006. He had no license and no insurance and had a defective brake light. He came back with a warrant from my agency, over 9 years old, and a warrant from Harris County S.O. I hooked him up on the warrants and let the traffic issues slide. That was my gift to him.
    Last edited by Ralph8119; 12-29-2008, 02:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JSD73
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 1062PP
    replied
    i have to work so why not....

Leave a comment:

• Ralph8119
    replied
    Double post!
    Last edited by Ralph8119; 12-27-2008, 01:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• CUFFS137
    replied
    3 arrests today. All officer initiated from traffic. I couldn't keep people from incriminating themselves today.
    Frankly, I wish I was writing what you wrote...

I've worked the past two 3rd watch shifts (3p-1a). I took it waaaaay easy but still tossed two cars (nothing more than an empty baggie found), wrote one ticket, and gave four warnings. All on Christmans eve, and Christmas day. In keeping with the holidays, I try not to be my usual aggressive (read: 'proactive') self, but I am not exactly riding around with blinders on either. As to whether to arrest, or not? Everything is a situation. Fortunately I didn't have to. Tomorrow the cuffs are getting some lovin'.
    Last edited by CUFFS137; 12-26-2008, 01:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Ralph8119
    replied
    God, I met butt heads every day of the year, theirs no brake unless it's a cop in need that night, we've all needed help from our brethren once in our career or will be in need one day THINK!
    Last edited by Ralph8119; 12-29-2008, 02:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Monkeybomb
    replied
    3 arrests today. All officer initiated from traffic. I couldn't keep people from incriminating themselves today.

Leave a comment:

• shdep
    replied
    My goal is to arrest a guy in a santa suit for DWI.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2636 users online. 173 members and 2463 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X