Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get this domestic on Christmas. Go figure. Drunk dad was upset with his wife so in retaliation he takes ALL his little girls Christmas presents, sets them in a pile in the driveway, and lights them on fire. He was very self righteous and cocky when we spoke with him about it.
    It was a pleasure taking that dirtleg to jail.

The decent people, for the most part, are in during Christmas. The people we deal with on Christmas are the same dirtlegs we deal with throughout the year so I have no problem addressing them.
    DUI's definately don't get a break. Not even a chance.
    Prov 17:17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Comment

Holidays are awesome warrant days. They hide all year than think I'm not gonna bust their *** when they finally go home on xmas?

Xmas is felonies only. And there are plenty to find.

Comment

We tend to work skeleton crews on holidays to let as many officers off to be with their families as possible and still keep the officer safety issue covered. Very little proactive work is done. We end up being reactive on holidays. But for a couple of days a year that’s ok. If an officer gets out of service to put a guy in jail for a traffic warrant (that isn’t part of a bigger issue) he’s just leaving the other officers short on the domestic that’s bound to drop.
        Originally posted by ISPY4U2
        Tex, if I'm ever in the Lone Star state, which is unlikely unless I'm being held prisoner against my will by separatist extremists, remind me to buy you a beer. You make more sense every post.

Comment

Commit a crime on Christmas = Go to jail on Christmas.
          My current situation has me focusing on dope dealers and violence offenders.
          Regular folks comitting traffic or compliance violations, they get a "have a nice day" . Joe dirtbag I've been trying to catch riding dirty for 3 mos. F/U.... they go to jail, and I'll enjoy putting them there on Christmas.

Comment

Way back when I was on patrol, three officers to the shift, we took turns spending time with the family and responded to calls as needed. Our attitude was, if you call us away from our family, we'll take you away from yours.

I know that that wouldn't work everywhere, but it worked for us.

Merry Christmas and Stay Safe!
            ROLL TIDE!!!

Comment

This is my first Christmas off. I have never written traffic tickets on Christmas but if I have to be there dealing with you, and you committed an arrestable offense, we get to spend the day together.

I'm sure as hell not letting a DWI go. Christmas or any other damn day. Ever. For any reason. If they're DWI then they already had enough Christmas spirit.

And if you assault someone on Christmas, you obviously don't have any Christmas spirit and you aren't going to get way with ruining Christmas for someone else.

Comment

Christmas is another day, if I have to be there I might as well do my job.
                Last edited by wittynbear; 01-17-2009, 12:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smurfette_76 View Post
                  My job doesn't change just because it's Christmas. I arrest on Sundays, too.
                  LOL
                  "Rulers are not a cause of fear for good behavior but for evil behavior. Do you want to have no fear of authority? Do what is good and you will have praise from the same." ~~ God

Comment

Intake is open 24/7----365 for a reason.
                    My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

I had two arrests on Thanksgiving and I didn't feel bad for them at all. They were a couple of dirtbags that deserved it.

Comment

Christmas time is great for getting yoour own back. You know those characters that have been a right royal pain all year round. Well, lets say you know somebody is wanted on warrant, you know where they are, however if you arrest on the 22/23rd of December, they go to court and get released for christmas. Now what you do is wait until around 3pm on Christmas Eve, court doesn't sit again until the 27th of December, unless it falls on a Sunday and then it's the 28th. So Billy the burglar or whoever you have banged up can't commit crime over the festive period. Simple innit!!!!!!
                        The Allfather wove the skein of your life a long time ago. Go and hide in a hole if you wish, but you won't live one instant longer. Your fate is fixed. Fear, profits a man nothing.

Comment

I usually don't write minor things on Christmas. Anything that takes them to the house however; well I'm away from my family for the holidays I don't see why some dirtbag should have it any better than me.
                          Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
                          Albert Einstein

Comment

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                            Last edited by G-Town Cop; 12-15-2010, 02:31 PM.

Comment

We had two turns themselves in yesterday on outstanding orders. One guy we'd been trying to find for about a month. I asked why he came in on his own since we normally have to chase him...LOL...he said, "I know you m*ther f*ckers was going to come get me Christmas morning. My mama'd kill me."

Yep. Fine by me!
                              sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

Manpower has ALOT to do with it. I'm not tying myself up with a minor arrest for 2 hours plus and leaving my skeleton crew partners out to clean up my zone.

A man should never be ashamed to own that he has been in the wrong, which is but saying... that he is wiser today than yesterday. Jonathan Swift 1667-1745

It's only a conspiracy when your party is not in power.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3975 users online. 272 members and 3703 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X