300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about a Xmas Contest

So I was doing my regular patrol gig today and admired some house that were done up pretty nice for the holidays and it got me thinking.

How about a little contest. Nothing at stake except a little pride unless somebody (Frank?) can kick something down.

The rules would be pretty simple. Find the best (or craziest) holiday display at a residence in your patrol area.

Once we have some pictures posted up we can cross refrence to the off duty section and have our non sworn members take a vote. If there should be a tie we can call in a panel from our AARP I mean retired members.

Remember it has to be a place in your RD. It can be for best display, craziest, or greates use (or amount) of lights.

POST UP THE PICS AND LET THE BEST COP WIN!
    Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
    Albert Einstein

One more thing how about we allow posting up until Christmas Eve and have voting until New Years Eve.....
    Today's Quote:

Albert Einstein

Comment

I got just the one in mind... I hope I can get it ALL in one frame
      "Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good" Romans 12:21

Comment

My RD covers a pretty large area....gotta get the camera out (when I get back from vacation that is )
        sigpic
        Originally posted by Smurfette
        Lord have mercy. You're about as slick as the business side of duct tape.
        Originally posted by DAL
        You are without doubt a void surrounded by a sphincter muscle.

Comment

Being a good street cop is like coming to work in a wet suit and peeing in your pants. It's a nice warm feeling, but you're the only one who knows anything has happened.

Comment

Originally posted by FJDave View Post
            My RD covers a pretty large area....gotta get the camera out (when I get back from vacation that is )
            Oh crud, Dave if your working near Whittier Narrows now no going to Muscatel and Garvey. That house is Temple's and I claim it as a former alum of that station
            Today's Quote:

Albert Einstein

Comment

I am game!
              "Don't play dumb with me, you're not as good at it as I am"

Col Sam Flagg

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4793 users online. 338 members and 4455 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X