300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dept. Advertising

I have encountered a few law enforcement billboards i thought were .... creative. For example, i saw a billboard in New Mexico that said in large letters GOT METH?? and under it "we make house calls" it displayed n the background a tactical entry team geared out. It advertised the Northwestern Region tactical team or something like that. In oklahoma, there are billboards that show a great head-on shot of a dressed out OHP charger and says. 'Company Car Included' now hiring OHP.
    They may not be the best, but i like the image they portayed. So, does your dept advertise on billboards? What are some of the more creative ones? Just curious as to what and where.

Starting to see agencys use myspace, facebook and youtube to recrute. Also seeing agencys using tv commericals, very cool ones at that.

Comment

My favorite was a big billboard on a main highway leading into Cherokee Co. Texas. "Welcome to Cherokee County. Respect the Law and the Lawman."

Comment

our department uses electronic billboards to announce wanted criminals with pictures....does that count???

Comment

our department uses electronic billboards to announce wanted criminals with pictures....does that count???

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5250 users online. 300 members and 4950 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X