300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "smokin Aces" Gang?

I have seen this "new" gang begin "tagging" around my beat. No-one I work with has heard/nor recognizes it as a gang just yet. But then again, no-one I have talked to has heard of these people ..

The only thing I was able to find out was that it is a movie. I have attached some pictures of the "tagging".

anyone recognize it??, know who they are?? any info would be appreciated!

Last edited by Blueline325; 09-17-2008, 07:40 PM.

You have a tagger, not necessarily a gang. Start checking your locals for new tats and check local internet sites. You can also keep up with the site below;
    http://www.gangsorus.com/index.html
    Patrick
    Excuses only please the one telling them!

The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his.

Comment

Try sending the photos' to your local schools. I can almost guarantee that one of the teachers will recognise the tag from a students work book!
      The Allfather wove the skein of your life a long time ago. Go and hide in a hole if you wish, but you won't live one instant longer. Your fate is fixed. Fear, profits a man nothing.

Comment

oops duplicate post
        Last edited by PC Plum; 09-23-2008, 06:30 AM.
        The Allfather wove the skein of your life a long time ago. Go and hide in a hole if you wish, but you won't live one instant longer. Your fate is fixed. Fear, profits a man nothing.

Comment

thank you for the help and advice. I have since submitted copies to our local Schools and still haven't heard anything back from their Staff. I will keep everyone here updated..

Im beginning to think its not even gang related, maybe just a few kids playing around? But will keep my mind open in case they tell me otherwise..

Thanks fellow Officers, Deputies, Troopers!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3267 users online. 163 members and 3104 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X