Clear All

• andy5746
    replied
    I tell 'em "Get in line, So does my ex-wife!!"

Leave a comment:

• amp2112
    replied
    Victims

Amazingly enough, I've always been more concerned with the decent citizens and value their opinions much more than anyone else. I know that sometimes I've prevented more crime just by being around and i've never being able to have a conversation with the decent people . The dirtbags and their "victims" always have an opinion about what I do for a living, but I don't do it for them. I do it for the people I'll never have a need to have any contact with.

Leave a comment:

• wiggumsposse
    replied
    One of our local judges got one of these punks good a couple of days ago....young scruffy looking guy trying to show off his "I don't care" attitude gets called up in court to deal with his matters...once he's done setting his new court date he turns to leave....

The judge says wait a minute young man, can you read to me what your shirt says? young guy willingly blurts out "**** The Police".....Judge gives him a nice long look and says...that will be a $100 fine for contempt of court!

Leave a comment:

• nebraska_deputy
    replied
    Originally posted by Sackett View Post
    Thats gas station coffee and stale donuts
    I go to Walmart for the fresh ones. You gotta love it people yelling at you because you didn't get there quick enough, when it was only three minutes that had passed, Good times.

Leave a comment:

• GoldBadge
    replied
    Originally posted by yammahoppy View Post
    One of my favorite t-shirts.

That's a throwback to an old early '70s button that read, "Hate the police? Next time you're in trouble, call a Hippy."

Leave a comment:

• PC Plum
    replied
    The best way is to humour them. I generally agree with them, anything they say agree with it. Cuts the argument dead.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I hate proctologists.

You think they have a thread like this on their website?

Leave a comment:

• CPD7297
    replied
    As a member of several gun forums, that talk is very common. Most hate cops because they feel they have this hollier-than-thou attitude regarding shooting abilities and knowing everything about guns. Plus, these idiots gang up on police involved shootings, i.e., they fired 30 rounds and never hit the guy, etc. I started putting many in the Ignore List file, but I've also deleted the forum entirely because it was so vile. Many times if you check their profile, you'll have your answer why they think the way they do. Lots of students, young twenty-something white collar, live in my moms basement internet geeks, go to the range twice a month and put holes in a stationary target under no stress, etc. None have ever walked in our shoes, nor have the guts or balls to even consider it. I can handle those whimps, but the ones who say the next cop who touches me is getting knocked out, bothers me most. We live in a world of little respect for the law. And I'm afraid it might get worse in the near future.

Leave a comment:

• JoJmoto
    replied
    Well, typically, these statements dont bother me vary often. However, this time, it came from someone I know ho, not only myself but several others, would not have known he "Hate cops, as everyone should".

After asking what his reasoning is, it sounds to me that he hate the Government more so then the actual cops themselves but, thats my opinion.

Basically, I pointed out to him how there were members on the forum we were on that had "Cops" as family members and I was pretty sure these members did not want to come onto one of their favorite forums to speak with friends and have to hear about how one of their "Own" per se, does not like their family member. Its yet another reminder to them how dangerous the cops job is to know people who have no problem with expressing it.

Thankfully, "The people" felt I was right and expressed that this person sounded like he needed some help.

Leave a comment:

• JoJmoto
    replied

I have a shirt like this, the text is a little different. And, I bought it at a Biker shop!

Leave a comment:

• lawman733
    replied
    Originally posted by NYCTNT View Post
    I must get at least 5 handshakes a day and a "god bless you" from the good people.

I miss the thank you's and handshakes. I started my career in an affluent community, where people appreciated the fact that the Police were there. In the City that I work for now, I have mainly worked the "high crime areas". At one time I really enjoyed working the rough areas...more to do...more to see. Unfortunately, I miss the way the community treated me in the affluent area. After being called a cracker for the millionth time this month, it gets old. I'm still a hard worker, and a proactive Officer; that will never change. But working both areas, just as proactive and just as hard, I wish I was back where I started.......ahhhhhhhh memories.

Leave a comment:

• NYCTNT
    replied
    I only get the "i hate you" from the wanna be thugs and scumbags that are out there.

I never get it from upstanding citizens. I must get at least 5 handshakes a day and a "god bless you" from the good people.

Therefor, in a nutshell, it does not bother me one bit because those that say they hate the police are usually the jaggoffs that we constantly arrest.

Leave a comment:

• hemicop
    replied
    I once went to a H.S. on a "Career Day" sort of thing for a friends daughter. The first thing I asked was "Who doesn't like cops?" A few raised their hands to which I replied "Good! I don't like you either!" & continued on. By the time it was over, I again asked that question & the biggest loudmouths of the group had changed their minds, saying "Well, I don't hate you guys, but I just don't understand why you do the things you do".
    I could accept that. Generally I ignore such loudmouths but actually letting some voice their opinions was a good ice-breaker.......

Leave a comment:

• katseiye
    replied
    Originally posted by LA DEP View Post
    Ignoring them is usually the best remedy.....

You cant fix stupid after all......
    +1000

Leave a comment:

• HotSoup
    replied

LOL I love it where can I get one of those shirts...I'd wear it all the time

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3824 users online. 256 members and 3568 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X