300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever see "I hate cops"

I get so tired seeing people on forums talk about how they "Hate cops" and try and throw out their BS reasons for such. Sometimes I wonder what the best way to deal with these people are.

Ignoring them is usually the best remedy.....

You cant fix stupid after all......
    The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

Originally posted by JoJmoto View Post
      I get so tired seeing people on forums talk about how they "Hate cops" and try and throw out their BS reasons for such.
      I hate cops because.........well, they smell like pork.

Comment

Originally posted by CityCopDC View Post
        I hate cops because.........well, they smell like pork.
        I thought we smelled like coffee.....
        The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

I simply ask them next time there is a problem to call someone else.

Seriously, these dumb f*s say they hate us but when sh*t hits the fan they call us.

Comment

Who cares? Why get worked up about it. They hate us because we arrest them and don't let them do whatever they want.

Comment

They 'dont trust cops because' or they 'dont like cops because'.

I am always thrilled to hear the reasons while transporting them to jail.
              Last edited by DeputySC; 09-07-2008, 11:58 PM.

Comment

People as of late do not like to be held accountable. We are part of a system that holds people accountable for their actions. They hate the uniform, not the person in it (mostly...some take it to the extreme at times, and get arrested all over again).

Comment

I think if EVERY COP IN THE US went on strike....a vacation if you will....at the SAME EXACT TIME....these people would change thier minds and learn to love us. Imagine if the people who "hate the police" woke up and realized that the Police no longer exists. The only people that would enjoy the "STRIKE" would be hard core criminals. Heck, even they would want us back. How many times did one of our big bad drug dealers call us because they got robbed during a home invasion? It happens all the time. Society needs the Police.

I think a NATIONWIDE BLUE FLU would wake people up.
                  "Let's walk down there and F!$#@ 'em all"....Hodges (Colors)

Comment

Originally posted by LA DEP View Post
                    I thought we smelled like coffee.....
                    I thought we smelled like donuts!

Comment

Yea everyone here is right. The ones who talk all the garbage are the ones who are scum bags. The most you might ever hear a hard working member of society bitch about is getting a speeding ticket or something.

You want to really get fired up, goto Craigslist.com some day, and choose your city... then click on the "Rants and Raves" section. Just for kicks, search for Cops, or Police... wow! Some of the stuff ive read on there really gets me fired up, but as someone else said.. consider the source. Dont like cops? Next time your in trouble, call a crackhead!

Also, does everyone know about www.ratemycop.com

Check THAT one out!

Comment

Originally posted by chiefcop View Post
                        Thats gas station coffee and stale donuts

Comment

Originally posted by chiefcop View Post
                          and cheap after shave heheheehe
                          sigpicTrain Hard!!! Fight Smart

Comment

One of my favorite t-shirts.

Comment

Originally posted by JoJmoto View Post
                              I get so tired seeing people on forums talk about how they "Hate cops" and try and throw out their BS reasons for such. Sometimes I wonder what the best way to deal with these people are.
                              Ignore them, or play with them, because the only place you are going to ever see or hear them make a statement like that, is from behind a keyboard, really, really far away.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6752 users online. 348 members and 6404 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X