300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cop: Sex With Hooker Wasn't Fun, It Was Work

A suspended Texas police officer testified Thursday that he was forced to have sex with two prostitutes during an undercover sting operation, saying he was "paid to do it."

Officer Keith Breiner testified in Beaumont, Texas, during a hearing to be reinstated after he was suspended along with another officer after it came to light that the men engaged in sex acts with prostitutes while on the job, the Beaumont Enterprise reports.

"If you are asking if I had an orgasm, yes. It was a job, sir," Breiner reportedly said during testimony. "I didn't have pleasure doing this. I was paid to do it."

Breiner admitted to being manually stimulated as well as engaging in oral and vaginal sex with two women at two spas during an undercover sting operation, the Enterprise said.

Police Chief Frank Coffin contends that Breiner and fellow officer Lt. David ****r were suspended indefinitely after the sex acts came to light, the paper said. Breiner is trying to stop Beaumont from suspending him, saying that he was asked to have sex as part of the job.
    Take care and stay safe!
    Ralph8119
    A Little Something Else For Those 60's & 70's Music Lovers On Line!
    sigpic
    http://www.myfreenetradio.com/listen70s.asx

A Cool Website On History In Photos Of The New York City Police Department!
    http://www.policeny.com/home.html

Policelink!
    http://policelink.monster.com/member/Ralph8119

Inside The New York City Police Academy!
    http://www.nyc.gov/html/nypd/html/pr/videos.shtml

Originally posted by ROSchwoe
    Nice to see police corruption is alive and well with those two jack0ffs.
    I believe only one was a jack0ff, the other was.....well, nevermind.

Comment

Can see the conversation at home that night....

WIFE: How was your day, honey?

COP: Oh, you know...got jerked around then got screwed in the end. Tough day at the office, you know..the usual.
      I am a Native American of non-Indian decent.

Cleaning the pool, one gene at a time.

I'm on a 30 day diet. So far I've lost 15 days!

Comment

Lmmfao!!!!
        Moooooooooooo, I'm a goat

Comment

It was not nice of them to hurt the feelings of the prostitutes by saying it wasn't fun.

Reminds me of my visit to New Orleans in 1976. I had a conversation with a NOPD officer outside my hotel, who made sure to tell me which were the best whorehouses.
          Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
          Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

Some guys are all business and no pleasure, apparently not the case here.

Comment

How does a person stand there in front of a review board and/or their superior officers and, with a straight face, tell them and everyone else that it was part of an undercover job? How could they ever be found to be credible in a court of law?

Comment

Originally posted by WKT View Post
                How does a person stand there in front of a review board and/or their superior officers and, with a straight face, tell them and everyone else that it was part of an undercover job? How could they ever be found to be credible in a court of law?
                Some people apparently think their bosses are as dumb as they are.
                Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
                Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

You mean LEO's having sex with prostitutes is frowned upon????

Uh Oh....

Comment

If we had better looking, or at least female, hookers I might sign up for that gig.

It's a dirty job but somebody has to do it.
                    "Why is common sense so rare?" - Me

By the way.. They aren't "Clients" or "Customers" they're CRIMINALS... sheesh

Comment

Since the advent of craigslist the "quality" of hookers in this area has went up. It seems like a bunch of lazy 20 somethings who have a nack with electornics have realized they can make jack. I am not saying they are all lookers, but we have definitely run into a few that make you shake you head, just wondering what they were thinking.

Comment

Well around here the police paid the CI's to have sex with the prostitues.

It was recently brought up in court and the judge tossed the charges against the prostitutes and the policy of paying the CI's to have sex is in question.

Here is a sample of the news article below, from the Morning Call, Allentown PA:

A Lehigh County judge grilled a state trooper and a prosecutor Wednesday about why a paid confidential informant in a massage parlor investigation had sexual contact with women four times to try to bolster the criminal case against the alleged manager. The prosecutor contended that police tactics and multiple visits to the Shiatsu Spa in North Whitehall Township were necessary to get information for a search warrant and arrest.

How would you like to be paid to have sex?? These CI's were getting their rocks off and getting paid. IMO, there is no condoning of a police officer doing this though, that's like saying a police officer has to do drugs as well to make a case.

G-man
                        1*
                        Last edited by G-MAN; 08-24-2008, 08:05 PM.

Comment

You mean you arent suppose to go through with the sex part?

Noted! DARN!

Comment

How can anyone in their right mind want to have sex with hookers with all the nasty little STDs, AIDS, and Herpes out there? Back when I worked vice most of the working girls I picked up were plain nasty!

Comment

Well why not? We ride the lightning to carry a tazer, get hit with pepper spray so we can have it, it is only logical that you bang a prostitute to work vice. Seriously might just be me, but he might want to get rid of his pre pay legal lawyer and get someone who knows a thing or two about law, the story is holding water like a sieve.
                              It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3250 users online. 154 members and 3096 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X