Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Rook took 'The Ride' today...

All I can say is "wow."

I knew it would be "bad," but it was a lot worse than I thought it would be!

GREAT thing about it was that it was OVER as soon as it cycled.

Took the ride twice. Once with the barbs and once as pain-compliance/stun to the leg.

Anyhow, glad I'm certified and glad I opted to have it done as now I know damn well exactly what I'm about to inflict on a subject when the scenario warrants the use of the Taser.

That little X26 bites HARD!
    1*

So, now would not be a good time to let you know that OC is WORSE?.....
    The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

I've done OC before.... twice.

I'd take the ride 10 times if I didn't have to do OC. OC is actually LESS painful, it's just that the OC affects last longer. I hated OC.
      1*

Comment

Yup.....face feels like you dunked it in the french fry fryer for around 2-3 hours......

Its even more fun when its your radio car partner that decided to share the love with the suspect.....and you......in the middle of a knock down, drag out fight......
        The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

Good times, right Chit?

That description of OC is a good one LA DEP! That stuff sucks!
          For every one hundred men you send us,
          Ten should not even be here.
          Eighty are nothing but targets.
          Nine of them are real fighters;
          We are lucky to have them, they the battle make.
          Ah, but the one. One of them is a warrior.
          And he will bring the others back.

Comment

Took the ride?

Didn't know a guy could fart, pee, puke, belch, orgasm, cry, sweat, drip snot and defacate - all at the same time, did ja?

And I third the OC experience. That ruined my whole weekend. As a member of our reactionary team, we got an entire face and mouthfull of the giant, economy size can.
            The All New
            BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
            Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
            - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

You guys sure are building up my anticipation...

Like Jim always says... "I ain't scared of nuttin'... "

Except maybe the Taser now...
              sigpic

Comment

shake, rattle, n roll, hahahahahaha good times.

Comment

I have not had the pleasure of being tased yet, but I have used one in co-junction with another deputy while trying to get a drunk into the back of a patrol unit. As for my OC experiences they have all opened my eyes to a new life and feelings I didn't know I had! Taking the shot in the mouth and face in training, all the way down to the knock down drag out fight where your partner gives you and the suspect a taste on the street. You should also try CS gas training too if your bored. Being the second to the last of the not so tallest team member and going through the cloud was oooooooh so much fun.
                  Some people were just dropped on their heads as children more than the rest of us!

Comment

Originally posted by Guams View Post
                    You guys sure are building up my anticipation...

Like Jim always says... "I ain't scared of nuttin'... "

Except maybe the Taser now...
                    Jim's either a fool or a masochist. Still havent done the taser, policy in progress, but oc was like being set on fire w/out all the smoke and char

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6276 users online. 355 members and 5921 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X