300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yard Work

I know this is wayyyyyy off topic but I need a new trimmer and was wondering if anyone has one of these and if so how do they like it? If you have any othre reccomendations let em fly.

thanks in advance.

http://www.worxgt.com/?page=about

why didn't you post this in the off duty area? you'll prob have better luck there.
    Perseverate In Pugna

Comment

Originally posted by DrPePPer View Post
      I know this is wayyyyyy off topic but I need a new trimmer and was wondering if anyone has one of these and if so how do they like it? If you have any othre reccomendations let em fly.

thanks in advance.

http://www.worxgt.com/?page=about
      Totally off topic and does not belong here...

I do not believe anything on TV.... especially if it comes from an infomercial. I would just wait for a sale at Sears, home depot or lowes and buy something worth while.
      Yes I'm a LEO... but I do no care enough to go through the trouble of changing the screen name.... sorry

Comment

I've seen that on TV. It looks cool.

If somebody bought it for me I'd be very grateful. But I'm a cheap bastard and will stick with the electric one I borrowed from my mom 3 years ago.

(She's 64, she's not using it anyway)

As far as on topic or not, this is the squad room. Thats the kind of stuff we talk about in ours. Lawncare, home improvement, etc.

Don't waste a good 30 minute break talking about work.
        Last edited by 10-31Mike; 08-18-2008, 07:16 PM.
        "Why is common sense so rare?" - Me

By the way.. They aren't "Clients" or "Customers" they're CRIMINALS... sheesh

Comment

For the same money you can get a two cycle gas trimmer. Im from the East Coast so I prefer "Stihl, Husqvarna or Echo"...they are the best in my opinion.
          "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. The MARINES don't have that problem." ....Ronald Reagan

Comment

Narco944 have you been to RCTA? Signature

Thanks for the help all

Comment

IMO no matter what brand you buy if buying a gas powered, get a straight shaft model vs a curved shaft. Straight shaft have fewer problems and tend to be a little more heavy duty. Also I allways add a little Seafoam fuel cleaner/stablizer to every container of gas. Helps keep the carb clean, and removes mouisture from the fuel and helps keep the fuel from breaking down over time. Again all this is my opinion, but I mow and trim about 2 acres of lawn every week at my farm.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6171 users online. 331 members and 5840 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X