X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ralph8119
    replied
    Originally posted by SgtCHP View Post
    Lest some ultra liberal think this is an over-reaction, I would remind them that "Stoning" is a common form of capital punishment in Arab countries and that David slew Goliath with a stone. Therefore, a stone is a deadly weapon and certainly falls within the purview of using such action against the hurler. It should be a good shoot because the USBP is too often the target of thoughtless citizens to the South of California, Arizona, New Mexico and Texas. The U.S. needs to adopt a more aggressive policy towards those types of attacks and support our border officers.
    Did you know that Arab counties now have
    the N.R.A. (National Rock Association) on their side!

Leave a comment:

• Ralph8119
    replied
    Originally posted by cocoa25 View Post
    Too much finger in the trigger if you ask me. HEHEHE
    Rocks Kill as Well!

Leave a comment:

• Red Swan
    replied
    Originally posted by jb5722
    personally, i'd like to see the government give CBP a few A-10's for air support. maybe after the next time some drug runners take some shots at our guys, and they get some steel rain in return, our guys wont have so many shots taken at them.
    i second that

Leave a comment:

• JoJmoto
    replied
    Lesson learned, dont bring a rock to a gun fight!

Leave a comment:

• JoJmoto
    replied
    Originally posted by phillystactical View Post
    That's becuase you haven't been rocked before......Let me know if you want to see pictures of what a rock the size of a softball can do to an agent.

I think you missed what he is saying....let me help..

too much finger in the trigger will throw off your aim, hence, the hit in the stomach and not center mass. Hope that helps.

Leave a comment:

• yellowreef
    replied
    Like I said, proper notifications were immediately made and it is within policy. This is not the first time this happens and it won't be the last. You just hear about cases when one of the above is allegedly not met and the agent gets railroaded. Believe it or not, not every agent gets hung out for doing his job.

Leave a comment:

• DAL
    replied
    Originally posted by yellowreef View Post
    Every non-lethal resource available was exhausted. This guy insisted in trying to nail an agent with a rock and found himself outgunned. Proper notifications were immediately made. In my opinion this was a good shoot according to common sense, training and policy.
    I have no problem with the shooting. I am concerned about what the Border Patrol will do.
    Last edited by DAL; 08-21-2008, 09:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• yellowreef
    replied
    Every non-lethal resource available was exhausted. This guy insisted in trying to nail an agent with a rock and found himself outgunned. Proper notifications were immediately made. In my opinion this was a good shoot according to common sense, training and policy.
    Last edited by yellowreef; 08-21-2008, 08:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• wirefire2
    replied
    There was a clear escalation of force. Obviously the verbal commands to disperse went ignored and then it was raised to pepper balls and tear gas. Finally some idiot didn't get the picture and decided to escalate the situation further and picked up a blunt object and tried to it as projectile (rock) thus forcing the BP agent into a self defense mode.

Some liberal might flap their gums on the news about how this is racist or something but I think 12 normal people on a jury will agree that the shoot was justified if it ever got that far.

Leave a comment:

• phillystactical
    replied
    Originally posted by cocoa25 View Post
    That's becuase you haven't been rocked before......Let me know if you want to see pictures of what a rock the size of a softball can do to an agent.

Leave a comment:

• tzbv2p
    replied
    Originally posted by Monkeybomb View Post
    I just hope they back them
    Knowing the USBP, they probably will not

Leave a comment:

• Monkeybomb
    replied
    Rock =deady force. Sounds like a winner to me. I just hope they back them

Leave a comment:

• ArkansasFan24
    replied
    Lest some ultra liberal think this is an over-reaction, I would remind them that "Stoning" is a common form of capital punishment in Arab countries and that David slew Goliath with a stone. Therefore, a stone is a deadly weapon and certainly falls within the purview of using such action against the hurler. It should be a good shoot because the USBP is too often the target of thoughtless citizens to the South of California, Arizona, New Mexico and Texas. The U.S. needs to adopt a more aggressive policy towards those types of attacks and support our border officers.
    +1 (Billion)

Leave a comment:

• grog18b
    replied
    Anyone who doubts that, can come to my house, and I would be willing to conduct a practical exercise aimed at exhibiting the power and damage ability of a rock, thrown at their head...

Leave a comment:

• cocoa25
    replied

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2757 users online. 121 members and 2636 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X