Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Off F.T.O. - Now solo...Care to guess my first call?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's the Mutant-Saltwater variety that gives the most issues with non-compliance.
    Invisible cows control my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Kieth M. View Post
      Some of you already know I was a 30 year cop in a big city, on the west coast. I have seen many things. I have done a few. I have been shot at. I have shot and hit someone. I've arrested armed robbers. I have negotiated the release of a hostage from an armed & barricaded suspect. I have talked out an armed suspect who shot at police. I have talked jumpers down. I have grabbed jumpers on very high-rise buildings. I'm now in a place where the tallest building is usually only two stories.
      I didnt read the rest because you said to guess what your first call was right? Im gonna say it was a "Domestic", and upon arriving on the scene, you observed two male subjects, naked, covered in peanut butter and saltine crackers with one guy holding skittles in one hand and the other male subject holding a pickup truck battery connected to some jumper cables. Am I close?

Comment

You guessed it! Chiller and Bearcat, live and in person on their Colorado vacation!!!!!
        Last edited by Kieth M.; 09-11-2008, 05:32 AM.
        "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

Originally posted by Kieth M. View Post
          Today was my first day soloing, after six weeks of adult supervision (FTO).

My very first solo handle was: Cattle in the Roadway!

Yes, Bessie got loose. A trucker was kind enough to stop and try to help me round her up. He explained where the "gates" are in a section of fence and how-to use them.
          Sounds like it was a lot more fun than my domestic assault.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5450 users online. 296 members and 5154 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X