300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request for Bottle Bomb Video

I am looking for a demonstrative video suitable for court. I need something showing hydrochloric acid (i.e. "The Works") and the addition of aluminum foil in a soda bottle and the resulting explosion. I'm not interested in You Tube type teenager stuff.

No point in reinventing the wheel if someone already has something they wouldn't mind sharing. Please PM me if you can help out and I'll pass on any needed info. Thanks!
    "I think it takes a particular coward to criticize procedures that you don't understand; particularly when they apply to places that you don't have the bravery to go" - Battalion Chief John Sullivan, FDNY

"Keep your booger hook off the bang switch!" - Rev1

"If you reload like old people [email protected], then you need to be behind something that stops bullets." - Blackdog F4i

IGNORE = since9, justme001, opencarry, bsd13, asullivan, okjoe, Patrick Sander, CJ616

Call your local high school science department. Someone shouls be ablr to help you out.

M-11
    “All men dream...... But not equally..
    Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find it is vanity;
    but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men,
    for they act their dreams with open eyes to make it possible.....”

TE Lawrence

Comment

Being a highly trained investigator such as your self, why can't you make one?
      I can but as I said, there is no point in reinventing the wheel.
      "I think it takes a particular coward to criticize procedures that you don't understand; particularly when they apply to places that you don't have the bravery to go" - Battalion Chief John Sullivan, FDNY

"If you reload like old people [email protected], then you need to be behind something that stops bullets." - Blackdog F4i

IGNORE = since9, justme001, opencarry, bsd13, asullivan, okjoe, Patrick Sander, CJ616

Comment

What you are asking for and whats under your name (ARSON) scares me....

Comment

Originally posted by FireCop604 View Post
          I can but as I said, there is no point in reinventing the wheel.
          It wouldn't be reinventing... just creating another one.

As M-11 said, just speak with someone in the science department at your local high school or college.
          sigpic

Comment

wow, that is spooky, we just dealt with a big Dumb A**, who set off a couple of bottle bombs this past weekend... he caught a coulple felonies

but the bomb man is handling the bomb charges? so can't help ya there...

Comment

If you can't find the exact wheel you are looking for and are quite capable of making your own....
              If I don't ask first, as I did with my original post, how else to you propose I find one? You are correct, I am quite capable of performing the demonstration and our Training & Research Division has an excellent video production facility but if you can't ask your brothers and sisters for some simple assistance....well, never mind. If I have to explain it to you, my guess is you wouldn't understand. Be safe out there.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6026 users online. 363 members and 5663 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X