300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jso

Hello to all out there in cyberspace , anybody out there current or former employee's of the Jacksonville SO specifically a CO.

Are they currently hiring ?

How many academys a year ?

Any info would be great.

I'm not with JSO but I do know they are hiring something near 200 C/Os over the next 3 years. You have to have good credit and pass a background check. Call them up, they have a recruiter I do believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Atiesto View Post
      You have to have good credit

that is such BS! what in the world does that have to do with you job performance? its not like you be imbezeling $ as a CO.

Comment

Jso

Thanks guys for the Info about JSO

Comment

Does it really need to be explained why a CO would need to have decent credit?
          War to the knife and knife to the hilt.

TERM LIMITS!

Comment

credit

Games Criminals Play

Integrity in a officer means the settled disposition, the resolve and determination,
            the established habit "of doing right where there is no one to make you do it but yourself".... You are who you are when no one is looking

Comment

Having checking you're credit and credit score is one of the best ways to verify a potential employee's "responsibility" and management skills. That is the answer you will get if you ask them, and I think they are correct... To a point.

Comment

Originally posted by zmurphy View Post
                that is such BS! what in the world does that have to do with you job performance? its not like you be imbezeling $ as a CO.
                "Hey C.O. I can help you through these tough financial times if you could just bring in some packages for me from time to time."

Translation;

A C.O. (or a P.O. for that matter) who has credit problems, mountains of debt, a history of poor financial management, etc. may be more susceptable to bribery.

Comment

Bad credit I agree can be potentially a bad situation but I dont have credit yet only being 18 and I was hired no propblem. I dont let inmates know that of course but bad credit itself shouldnt be the deciding factor
                  We the people...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6123 users online. 369 members and 5754 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X