Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CDCR Sept academy offered temporary full time position. I have ????

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CDCR Sept academy offered temporary full time position. I have ????

I got the call for the September 2nd academy with a position at CCC in Susanville. They offered me a full time temporary status position. When I asked what this entailed, they said it was 40 hours a week but for 24 months. Does this mean I will be fired after 24 months? They said to re-apply in January for a permanent position. They also said it CAN turn into permanent. Is this related to the budget issues or the union re-negotiating their contracts? If anyone else got the call, is your position temporary as well?

what was your score on you SCW

Comment

75 or 80, depending on whether they added in my extra 5 for military experience

Comment

im hoping to make at to the sept. academy but still no call yet

Comment

nv c/o

It seems that Susanville is always in need of C/Os.

Comment

Originally posted by Soontobeco View Post
            75 or 80, depending on whether they added in my extra 5 for military experience
            Hi was wondering if anyone knows how much will my score go up if i have a PC 832 cert. I am on hold in BG right now out of the southern selection center (Rancho) Also what happened to the pacovilla site?

Comment

pacovilla

Pacovilla is still running strong....., but I feel ya about bacground. I have finished my background for 3 weeks and still no phyc. interview/date?
              "See you on the high ground"

Comment

Originally posted by chuckyduke View Post
                Pacovilla is still running strong....., but I feel ya about bacground. I have finished my background for 3 weeks and still no phyc. interview/date?
                Really i tried to get on site but it says error.

Comment

?

http://www.pacovilla.com/ don't know why say's error?
                  "See you on the high ground"

Comment

Originally posted by chuckyduke View Post
                    http://www.pacovilla.com/ don't know why say's error?
                    thanks it looks like it changed cause the boards are different.

Comment

you will be what is called a PIE...you are eligible for all benefits, and will be "rolled over" to full time permanent within those two years. In my ten years I have never seen a PIE not get full time within those two years. I wouldnt worry too much about the budget at this point. We go through this every 5 years or so. Susanville will likely roll you over within a month of getting there; and if not, another insititution will more than likely contact you to offer you a full time position within months. Good luck.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4244 users online. 272 members and 3972 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X