300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYS CO Killed in Fatal Accident

Travis was a friend of mine and worked at Attica Correctional Facility. He will be missed by plenty of dudes! R.I.P. brother, we'll take it from here.

This is the link..... http://www.buffalonews.com/258/story/406932.html

BUFFALO, NY - A 26-year-old corrections officer from East Aurora was killed Sunday night after his pickup truck went off Lake Shore Road on a curve, flipped over and pinned him inside, Town of Evans police reported.

Travis Darmott, of Hillcrest Road, East Aurora, was taken by Mercy Flight to Erie County Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead about an hour after the crash.

Darmott, who was alone in the truck, was westbound on Lake Shore Road near Kennedy Avenue shortly after 7 p.m. when he lost control while rounding a bend in the road, said Evans Police Lt. Michael Masullo.

"The preliminary indication is that he failed to negotiate a curve at excessive speed," Detective Lt. Ernest Masullo added. Police estimate that the truck was going about 50 mph in a 30 mph zone, and they're trying to determine whether the driver was unfamiliar with the area.

Rescuers from the Lake Erie Beach Fire Company freed Darmott from his vehicle, before he was transported to the hospital.
    Last edited by Hack4NYS; 08-04-2008, 01:13 PM. Reason: ....
    Please note: Any assessment, assumption, attitude, conclusion, conjecture, feeling, guess', hypothesis, idea, inference, notion, sentiment, speculation, surmise', theory, thought or viewpoint that I put down is STRICTLY MINE! Remember that they do not represent the State of New York at any time!! At any time that NYS and I have the same viewpoints; they are strictly coincidental!!!

Thoughts and prayers out to his family at home , and to his family at Attica .I'm sure he will be sorely missed on both fronts . R.I.P. Bro .
    I drink , I drive fast cars , and I fondle women . But I am my own boss , and do have weekends off !

Comment

R.I.P. Officer Darmott.
      P/M me for a patch trade.

Comment

My condolenses to Officer's Darmott family and friends and Fellow brother and sisters in blue in Attica. RIP
        CARE, CUSTODY AND CONTROL
        FIRM, FAIR AND CONSISTENT

DOING 25 TO LIFE, 8 HOURS @ A TIME

Comment

RIP brother

Comment

RIP! If anyone finds funeral info please post. I want to attend on behalf of my department
            Alf

Comment

My deepest condolences to the family, friends and co-workers of Officer Darmott.
              If we unite and fight..we can win the day..Save Ogdensburgh or your facility may be next..

Comment

My prayers go out to his family and friends, R.I.P.
                Last edited by fieldtech; 08-05-2008, 06:57 AM.
                I hate a SNITCH, they are a lower life form than inmates

Comment

Travis played soccer with Me at Hilbert and he was a great guy. God bless and From Myself and The New York State Police Family RIP Travis.

Trooper Jake Opala

Comment

my prayers go out to his family
                    R.I.P.
                    http://mygiantssearch.swagbucks.com/...ster&rb=255346

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5044 users online. 273 members and 4771 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X