No announcement yet.

NYCDOC academy class

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There not my inv said it all depends when they submitted ur app to there supervisor so ur file is in a pile on the supervisors desk and they just going through it... she also said this class is going to have a bunch of different exams in it

Comment

• My wonder is if your all done finished and ready can you STILL not get called? This is starting to really sting. I mean I've completed every step my paperwork was handed in since Dec of 09 ...
      Last edited by JOEQUEENSNY; 11-08-2012, 06:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JOEQUEENSNY View Post
        My wonder is if your all done finished and ready can you STILL not get called? This is starting to really sting. I mean I've completed every step my paperwork was handed in since Dec of 09 ... Can I possibly STILL be left out? Kinda annoying to even think about.
        i feel you man cuz how do you do everything they ask of u and still not get called its like the lotto

Comment

My wonder is if your all done finished and ready can you STILL not get called? This is starting to really sting. I mean I've completed every step my paperwork was handed in since Dec of 09 ... Can I possibly STILL be left out? Kinda annoying to even think about.

My dude just be patient the calls coming soon they got more preemployment coming . They are not going in any real order, just the order hey got them of the supervisors desk after they signed them maybe as I was told, but I don't think there's any order , I'm on 8302 and my list number is in the 190's so trust me there's no real order they are just calling at random. You'll get called soon don't worry.

Comment

It happened to me last year when my paperwork wasn't submitted. I know it also happened to Jalen that's why I remember his/her exam number. So yes it can happen. And I had to do everything all over which sucked big time. It would really suck if I don't get the call again. But it can happen. I mean we still have time. But as the days and hours go by our chances decrease of getting the call.

Comment

• The suspense is killing me.....Is their anyone to call to see whats going on

Comment

• Originally posted by properkickz1 View Post
                It happened to me last year when my paperwork wasn't submitted. I know it also happened to Jalen that's why I remember his/her exam number. So yes it can happen. And I had to do everything all over which sucked big time. It would really suck if I don't get the call again. But it can happen. I mean we still have time. But as the days and hours go by our chances decrease of getting the call.
                But you found out your paperwork wasn't submitted right? I mean I spoke to my inv recently and she told me that she handed in my case in Dec of 09 and I also remember her doing that specifically.

I'm just dumbfounded as to how they are doing things.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lyfe View Post
                  My dude just be patient the calls coming soon they got more preemployment coming . They are not going in any real order, just the order hey got them of the supervisors desk after they signed them maybe as I was told, but I don't think there's any order , I'm on 8302 and my list number is in the 190's so trust me there's no real order they are just calling at random. You'll get called soon don't worry.
                  thanks for the positive thinking...its just naturally you start to second guess everything. My close friends and family are all telling me not to worry, and that its going to happen...but being in my position right now its hard not to have doubt when you see others getting called around you. it starts to feellike time is running out and spots are being filled and less and less spots are left for you to fill.

especially with all that we have been through with waiting and freezes and nonsense.

Originally posted by Hess View Post
                  The suspense is killing me.....Is their anyone to call to see whats going on
                  tell me about it dude...its horrible.

Comment

• Just left meeting wit my investergator she said im deff be in class the 16... She also said there gunna be a hand full of preemployment dates and they not doing it in any order.. Im going to agility on friday and next week im doin oral n written psych on same day.. She said fire saftey might b done at agility.. Wats fire safety consist of?

Comment

But you found out your paperwork wasn't submitted right? I mean I spoke to my inv recently and she told me that she handed in my case in Dec of 09 and I also remember her doing that specifically.

I'm just dumbfounded as to how they are doing things.
                      Yeah I found out after. I mean I really don't know. It's really out of our hands which sucks. And we're stressing over here like crazy. I just hope this happens for each and everyone of us. The wait is grueling. The good thing is they'll have a few more pre-employment classes. We weren't all going to be called the same time. So let's hope we'll be in the next if not the one on Friday. But looking more like the next.

Comment

• Originally posted by DavePetito View Post
                        Just left meeting wit my investergator she said im deff be in class the 16... She also said there gunna be a hand full of preemployment dates and they not doing it in any order.. Im going to agility on friday and next week im doin oral n written psych on same day.. She said fire saftey might b done at agility.. Wats fire safety consist of?
                        so you havent done an agility or a fire saftey and they are guarenteeing you a spot in the academy?!

this just keeps getting more interesting.

fire safety they take your blood pressure its like a 15 min appt. its nothing.

dave which exam were you again?

Comment

• firesafety is a quick blood pressure check

Comment

• listen if dave's inv is telling him he is going to be in the 16th class and he still has stuff to do no reason why any of us who are done wont be in

Comment

• Originally posted by DavePetito View Post
                              Just left meeting wit my investergator she said im deff be in class the 16... She also said there gunna be a hand full of preemployment dates and they not doing it in any order.. Im going to agility on friday and next week im doin oral n written psych on same day.. She said fire saftey might b done at agility.. Wats fire safety consist of?
                              Fire safety is real quick. They just check your blood pressure and might ask you a few questions depending on your medical history. But that's good news for you that you'll def be in the next class. Goodluck with your upcoming agility, psych, and oral.

Comment

• Originally posted by properkickz1 View Post
                                The good thing is they'll have a few more pre-employment classes. We weren't all going to be called the same time. So let's hope we'll be in the next if not the one on Friday. But looking more like the next.
                                yea because I havent heard of anyone getting any calls today. I dont think they were making calls today.

hopefully more go out tomorrow?? and most likely a new pre-employment date?? who knows.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8186 users online. 294 members and 7892 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
                                X