X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PrisonOfficer.org

It's up and running. Join us.

http://forums.prisonofficer.org/
    "Keep up the good fight, pass the word, and teach others to fight back when unjustly assaulted--be it on the street or in the courtroom. Self-defense is a normal, moral act. So teach your family, friends, and students practical defense against both physical and legal marauders." by Jerry VanCook www.PrisonOfficer.Org

Things look good over there. I signed up but when I try to log in I get this message:
    "In order to accept POST request originating from this domain, the admin must add this domain to the whitelist."
    Be sure you're right, then go ahead
    Davy Crockett

Never pick a fight with an old man.
    If he's too old to fight, he'll just kill you

PM me if you wanna swap patches.

Comment

Try the above link again. Cory has tome coding work left to do on the http://www.prisonofficer.org/ link. But http://forums.prisonofficer.org/ is working fine.
      "Keep up the good fight, pass the word, and teach others to fight back when unjustly assaulted--be it on the street or in the courtroom. Self-defense is a normal, moral act. So teach your family, friends, and students practical defense against both physical and legal marauders." by Jerry VanCook www.PrisonOfficer.Org

Comment

Same here Bowles. Good looking site.

Comment

Hank! That's a good site.

Comment

q

I've tried to register on that site 2 times and keep getting a message that says invalid referer shifter???

Comment

I received that message also.....so I deleted the referrer field and left it blank. In an instant I was registered.
              Please note: Any assessment, assumption, attitude, conclusion, conjecture, feeling, guess', hypothesis, idea, inference, notion, sentiment, speculation, surmise', theory, thought or viewpoint that I put down is STRICTLY MINE! Remember that they do not represent the State of New York at any time!! At any time that NYS and I have the same viewpoints; they are strictly coincidental!!!

Comment

I registered, and get this message.

"In order to accept POST request originating from this domain, the admin must add this domain to the whitelist."

What's up?
                "I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight"

- General George Patton Jr

Comment

Originally posted by CO4NYSsoon2bDI View Post
                  I received that message also.....so I deleted the referrer field and left it blank. In an instant I was registered.
                  Can you delete the refferer field after registering, or is it something you have to do while registering?
                  "I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight"

- General George Patton Jr

Comment

Sorry guys.. I had a leading " . " in some of the code that was causing issues.. there is a link to "Contact Us" if you are still having issues.. drop me a line and I will take a look at it.
                    OkieCory

Comment

worked with a cox.net email but not hotmail so the problem for me was the email address.

Comment

I used my MSN mail account an it worked fine, so it might just be the hotmail.com name.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2936 users online. 182 members and 2754 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X