300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYS DOCS New Threads???

Hey is it true were getting new uniforms??? I'm hearing BDU's from some guy, I'm hearing thats nothing but a load of s**t. anyone know anything?? Last thing I need is to look like Rambo on my housing unit...
    If we unite and fight..we can win the day..Save Ogdensburgh or your facility may be next..

WRONGO!! The state will not let us get BDU's and Polo's because it will intimidate the inmates. That is also the reason why we are not allowed to have black search gloves. I am serious...IT WOULD intimidate these inmates! LIBERAL NYS is a bunch of cowards....no new uniforms is what I am hearing. Sorry dude...wish it was true. These blue pieces of sh*t have gotta go, but not anytime soon!
    Please note: Any assessment, assumption, attitude, conclusion, conjecture, feeling, guess', hypothesis, idea, inference, notion, sentiment, speculation, surmise', theory, thought or viewpoint that I put down is STRICTLY MINE! Remember that they do not represent the State of New York at any time!! At any time that NYS and I have the same viewpoints; they are strictly coincidental!!!

Comment

NO NEW UNIFORMS IN THE NEAR FUTURE.
      New York State Corrections: Home to the whiniest inmates in the country!

Comment

We had to get rid of our black gloves for the same reason.
        I can't believe I do this for free!

Comment

shh...don't say nothing but....i have black search gloves...shh
          If we unite and fight..we can win the day..Save Ogdensburgh or your facility may be next..

Comment

Shhhhh.....I have black search gloves, too. They are the Kevlar lined, and have the lead in the knuckle area. They tuck real nice into my boots, so as to avoid any detection in one of those "Surprise" searches at lineup. (Don't need 'em at Willard, but will use when I get to Wende!!
            Please note: Any assessment, assumption, attitude, conclusion, conjecture, feeling, guess', hypothesis, idea, inference, notion, sentiment, speculation, surmise', theory, thought or viewpoint that I put down is STRICTLY MINE! Remember that they do not represent the State of New York at any time!! At any time that NYS and I have the same viewpoints; they are strictly coincidental!!!

Comment

I'm telling! I'm telling! Better yet, would you 2 guys please kindly speak up and toward the collar brass on my shirt!
              New York State Corrections: Home to the whiniest inmates in the country!

Comment

Originally posted by CO1989 View Post
                I'm telling! I'm telling! Better yet, would you 2 guys please kindly speak up and toward the collar brass on my shirt!
                Yeah sure, as long as IG doesn't find out, right?? LOL...
                (((Thinking)))

Heyyyy, Wait a minute!!! Ah-ha...nice try!!! I will keep this to myself!! Ummm, too late I think!!

Comment

You don't want BDU's. Friggin hotter than our normal uniforms!

LOL
                  OkieCory

Comment

I would probably agree....but anything is better than our uniforms now!!! Hell...I would wear Bermuda shorts and a Hawaiian shirt, if I could!!! LOL

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5439 users online. 302 members and 5137 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X