300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creative Cell Window Tint

Had one of my inmates who was upset for receiving room restriction, smear his feces on his small cell door window and down the door.

Oh what fun

Who gets to clean it up?
    "Keep up the good fight, pass the word, and teach others to fight back when unjustly assaulted--be it on the street or in the courtroom. Self-defense is a normal, moral act. So teach your family, friends, and students practical defense against both physical and legal marauders." by Jerry VanCook www.PrisonOfficer.Org

Comment

I had to clean it up since I being the Rook and all... All good I guess, I have a strong stomach.

Comment

I have the tenders clean it up. Then I treat them to a 20 oz bottle of soda, which isn't available on commissary.

I was a school custodian, so I've done my time cleaning up after Picassos.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss Me Deadly View Post
          I have the tenders clean it up. Then I treat them to a 20 oz bottle of soda, which isn't available on commissary.

I was a school custodian, so I've done my time cleaning up after Picassos.

we would move the inmate to another cell, and have the inmate workers (otherwise known as trustees) clean the cell.

Comment

Originally posted by Stewie View Post
            I had to clean it up since I being the Rook and all... All good I guess, I have a strong stomach.
            Holy $h!t. I cant believe that your department makes the staff clean it up. That is a severe bio-hazard threat. I'll be damned if I clean something like that up. If the crap is bad enough, we call in the "Crime scene clean-up" guys. They disinfect everything while wearing lil' bunny suits. If it is just like a "shart", the trustee (inmate workers) clean it up. They get extra INMATE chow in the morning as their reward. I don't give them anything but what the facility gives them, and I won't trip over myself getting it.
            Last edited by PRIME EVIL; 06-10-2007, 11:10 AM. Reason: .
            Noise Check!

Vic Mackey was my Training Officer

Comment

We also call the inmates however it's usually the inmates that are on extra duty. Why not make them clean it up vs. the guys who get paid. However I will not and will not touch it.

Comment

I think that should call for some extended "room restriction." Kinda a crappy deal.
                CorrectionsWorld.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by Stewie View Post
                  What agency do you work for? Do you have a union?

In your shoes I would start job hunting immediately. If the retards who run your prison make staff clean up inmate's feces, there's nothing to prevent inmates from smearing feces everywhere just for the entertainment of watching a rookie clean it up. In the feds the thug would have lived in the cell until he decided to clean up his own ****, or the inmate crew that's specially trained and well-paid to dispose of blood & body fluids would clean it up. And that's not because the managers care about us. It's because we have learned through hard experience how to take care of ourselves and not be taken advantage of by the thugs and the administrators who work so hard to please and appease those nice Offenders.

OSHA has special requirements for handling human waste. Do you know what they are? They are the law of the land for disposing of ****. Do you know that you can get Hepatitus from feces? Do you think that the agency will notattempt to controvert your workman's comp claim if you do get Hepatitus, due to the fact that you did not observe OSHA's safe **** handling procedures? Which you will not be able to argue against because you don't even know what the procedures are?

Do you realize that many government agencies pay their CEOs a bonus at the end of the fiscal year if they don't have any lost time injuries on the job? Do you know that an on-the-job injury becomes a not-on-the-job injury if the agency can successfully argue that the workmans comp claim is not valid due to the injured employee not using the required safety equipment to do the job and therefore your warden still gets his Bass Boat bonus because some supervisor intimidated you into doing a dangerous job which you were not trained to do and without the required equipment?

Oh, and tell those people who tell you that you have to do something that no one else wants to do because you are a "Rook" to be Men and lead by example. Do that and it will amaze you how the thugs will begin to clean up their own **** that they smeared all over their own cells all by their own sorry selves.
                  "Keep up the good fight, pass the word, and teach others to fight back when unjustly assaulted--be it on the street or in the courtroom. Self-defense is a normal, moral act. So teach your family, friends, and students practical defense against both physical and legal marauders." by Jerry VanCook www.PrisonOfficer.Org

Comment

Hell, we have a special inmate worker just for blood and body fluid clean ups in Ad Seg. I don't know if he gets paid any better, but he works A LOT.

As for our IMU (long term Ad Seg), which is a separate facility, I think staff have to clean because we would have to move inmates outside of the secure perimeter.

Comment

We have members of janitorial staff clean it, but they have all of the appropriate biohazard gear.

And you haven't seen anything until you've seen the i/m spittingfeces on the wall!
                      Magistrate: "Do you have any other pending charges?"
                      Drunk: "Well there's this thing where the cops said I spit blood on them."
                      Me: "Wait a minute, that was me!"
                      Drunk: "Oh... now you like me even less."

Comment

At my facility the I/M that put it there is the one that cleans it up. He would stay in the cell till it was cleaned up. Then once it was done he would get a quick trip to the SHU.
                        It's a CERT thing. You wouldn't understand.

Comment

the window curtain is much better than having it thrown at ya during a cell extraction as i so plesantly did in december. good times. i got a good amount of comp that week

Comment

We have had inmates do that in the area that I work in and yes the supervisor made the staff clean it up. We were simply given rubber gloves, face shield, and fire hose
                            I can't believe I do this for free!

Comment

And you haven't seen anything until you've seen the i/m spittingfeces on the wall!
                              Would an i/m stuffing his own eye socket full of it come close ??? LOL

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5772 users online. 331 members and 5441 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X