300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOP Daily Reports

Since the agency quit publishing its Daily Report because it didn't want Congress to see it anymore, the union has started tracking incidents. Here it is:

http://www.cpl33.info/id29.html
    "Keep up the good fight, pass the word, and teach others to fight back when unjustly assaulted--be it on the street or in the courtroom. Self-defense is a normal, moral act. So teach your family, friends, and students practical defense against both physical and legal marauders." by Jerry VanCook www.PrisonOfficer.Org

It is good that there is a place to read up on what is going on.
    I am glad though that, intermitantly as they may be, I get detailed SIU Intelligence Reports directly from the Texas Attorney General's Office.
    It is part of the Texas Gang Resource program.
    If it happens in the BOP, I generally get to read about it fairly quickly.
    I think it is pretty crappy that most of you guys don't though. You all in the BOP work with them and should know who is doing what to whom.
    Road Captain
    Blue Knights TX XIX

Comment

It is incorrect. They don't correctly update the lockdown status. We were locked down one day and it still shows us being locked down. How many other institutions shown as locked down are not? If the union can not post correct information they are not doing any good.

Comment

Originally posted by 20YearsinBOP View Post
        It is incorrect. They don't correctly update the lockdown status. We were locked down one day and it still shows us being locked down. How many other institutions shown as locked down are not? If the union can not post correct information they are not doing any good.
        Mr. Lowery can only update the information when he's provided with updates. Perhaps no one has bothered to tell him that the lockdown ended? Tell him.
        "Keep up the good fight, pass the word, and teach others to fight back when unjustly assaulted--be it on the street or in the courtroom. Self-defense is a normal, moral act. So teach your family, friends, and students practical defense against both physical and legal marauders." by Jerry VanCook www.PrisonOfficer.Org

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Knights MC View Post
          It is good that there is a place to read up on what is going on.
          I am glad though that, intermitantly as they may be, I get detailed SIU Intelligence Reports directly from the Texas Attorney General's Office.
          It is part of the Texas Gang Resource program.
          If it happens in the BOP, I generally get to read about it fairly quickly.
          I think it is pretty crappy that most of you guys don't though. You all in the BOP work with them and should know who is doing what to whom.
          That doesn't suprise me. Please forward the BOP reports to your Representative and Senators. Help us show Congress what it's paying for.

Comment

Congress knows what they are paying for, they just don't want to admit it.
            Road Captain
            Blue Knights TX XIX

Comment

Daily report? What is a Daily Report.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5222 users online. 293 members and 4929 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X