300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Got Hired

I Just Got Hired For A Corrections Officer Job And I Have To Go To Post Training F0r A Month In Forsyth, Ga. I Know That It Will Not Be As Hard As Leo Training But I Would Still Like To Know What To Expect From It. Any Advice Would Be Helpful

Originally posted by galeo View Post
    I Just Got Hired For A Corrections Officer Job And I Have To Go To Post Training F0r A Month In Forsyth, Ga. I Know That It Will Not Be As Hard As Leo Training But I Would Still Like To Know What To Expect From It. Any Advice Would Be Helpful
    Well you can start by learning basic English and not capitalize every word...

Comment

My training was 6 weeks, and most was classroom work. I learned alot from the academy, but you will defently be better off if you can get some OTJ training before going to the academy. For me the best classes were First aid, Chemical agent, and Firearms. I carry pepper so I have to be sprayed and I'm a pain junkie so I loved that class . Most importent thing is to have your uniform right, have your boots polished, gig line straight, no repelling strings, no wrinkles, and act professional. DT's were fun as well, But I actually had to show our instructor the proper (in a combat type stting) way of doing some of the moves cause someone would have gotten severly hurt doing them the way he was teaching.
      All in all you'll have fun and learn alot, just be professional at all times.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6315 users online. 363 members and 5952 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X