Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYS Brother CO/Shock DI Killed in Traffic Accident!

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYS Brother CO/Shock DI Killed in Traffic Accident!

This morning a Lakeview Shock Correctional Facility Officer was killed in a head-on collision. He was hit head-on while going to work, by a Chautauqua County Corrections Officer who was traveling home after working (I presume) a night shift! The county officer survived.

http://www.buffalonews.com/258/story/90372.html

Our prayers go out to his family, friends and fellow Drill Instructor's!!
    Last edited by Hack4NYS; 06-03-2007, 05:17 PM. Reason: Spelling!
    Please note: Any assessment, assumption, attitude, conclusion, conjecture, feeling, guess', hypothesis, idea, inference, notion, sentiment, speculation, surmise', theory, thought or viewpoint that I put down is STRICTLY MINE! Remember that they do not represent the State of New York at any time!! At any time that NYS and I have the same viewpoints; they are strictly coincidental!!!

From one former Florida Pinellas County Boot Camp Drill Instructor my thoughts and prayers go out to his family and other DI's that he worked with.

Comment

Once a D.I., always a D.I.

Comment

R.I.P Brother
        If we unite and fight..we can win the day..Save Ogdensburgh or your facility may be next..

Comment

Rest In Peace Brother You Will Never Be Forgotten
          Incarceration is and in itself a form of punishment
          Car Ramroad

I'm more afraid of being nothing, than I am of being hurt

My views are in no way associated with the views of NYS or DOCS and anything that may seem that way is purely coincidental

Comment

More updated, and also front page news in Buffalo, NY!

http://www.buffalonews.com/
            Please note: Any assessment, assumption, attitude, conclusion, conjecture, feeling, guess', hypothesis, idea, inference, notion, sentiment, speculation, surmise', theory, thought or viewpoint that I put down is STRICTLY MINE! Remember that they do not represent the State of New York at any time!! At any time that NYS and I have the same viewpoints; they are strictly coincidental!!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6048 users online. 310 members and 5738 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X