300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bop location question

Hey there guys, just a quick question. Does BOP have any Georgia based FED Prisons or no? I was just curious. I also was curious about what would be a good place to look into as far as BOP Prisons. Since if there is none in GA I'd assume I'd have to move. I personally was thinking about Thomson, IL, or the other FED spot over in Chicago which is like MCC (it's more of a holding place I heard.) I believe anyone knows if I could straight away apply there or have to more than likely start at Thomson, IL, and transfer into it ?? I would love to live closer to the city for 2 hours and some change is a little far for me haha middle of nowhere.

Yes there is one in Atlanta and Georgia also has FCI Jesup. Atlanta I think would be hiring more often while Jesup in my opinion would be the better job. Things may have changed however as I have been away from the BOP for almost a year.

Comment

While it could have changed as there have been a ton of rwtirements since March Jessup being a low and around for 30 years bow is getting into that homestead status where it had more applicants than openings.

Atlanta hasn't been a true USP since 2006 ish and had some staff drama so Id recommend staying away but you do you. As mentioned they will probably hire norw folks per year than Jesup

Thomson has more ioenings than applicants and at one time where hiring on an open continuous basis.

Good luck Glad I'm done!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3781 users online. 225 members and 3556 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X