300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pepper Spray Ram

While watching some videos of other departments, my Sgt., Lt., another officer and I saw a cell extraction where they deployed a device that we've seen but never knew where to locate or who manufactured it.

The device was like a utility port clearing ram but cradled between the ram handles was a large canister of OC/CS that is similar to the tanks found on the Israeli gas gun. Once the ram/nozzle was entered into the port, you could pump the cell full of whatever flavor of inflammatory or irritant that you liked.

For the deputies, correctional officers, CERT, SRT, etc members in the know, can anyone point me in the right direction of where we might be able to obtain or at least the name of who manufactures something similar to it?
    "Front Sight Clear. Trigger to the Rear."
    "Do it. Do it now."
    "Due to the actions of the offender..."

If you use "the google" and search for X10 cell extraction is that what you are talking about?

Personally I thank it'd be a hoot for CERT to come in with one of them on their backs...
    Ever feel like you live in the state of confusion?

Comment

Originally posted by Arkansas Red View Post
      If you use "the google" and search for X10 cell extraction is that what you are talking about?

Personally I thank it'd be a hoot for CERT to come in with one of them on their backs...
      The X10 Cell Extraction Device is exactly what I was looking for. We have their Pepperjet which is pretty impressive when you can paint an entire section of a tier with OC in a few seconds. I just got finished with Less Lethal SIMS and Chemical Weapons instructor courses by Deftech and wanted to see what else we could add to our wishlist of things to buy. Thanks for the info.
      "Front Sight Clear. Trigger to the Rear."
      "Do it. Do it now."
      "Due to the actions of the offender..."

Comment

Yeah it looks pretty nasty. I do not envy the chuckle-head on the other end of that gas spitting monster.
        Ever feel like you live in the state of confusion?

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7502 users online. 421 members and 7081 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X