300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaving the walls....

And hitting the streets! I just got a call from the local PD, got my final offer of employment and will be starting the police academy on June 10th!

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone in here for the insight and the information. Stay safe, and remember, it's better to be tried by 12 than carried by 6. Go home safe every night!
    1*

Ten dash eight!

I'll be leaving the walls in July... I'll be going to the NYPD. (God willing) Hopefully, I'll get that call for the July 9th academy!!!!!
    Really "Patrolling The Toughest Precincts In New York City"!
    sigpic

Comment

Good riddance...er luck yeah good luck stay safe
      Be sure you're right, then go ahead
      Davy Crockett

Never pick a fight with an old man.
      If he's too old to fight, he'll just kill you

PM me if you wanna swap patches.

Comment

Originally posted by thirdgod View Post
        And hitting the streets! I just got a call from the local PD, got my final offer of employment and will be starting the police academy on June 10th!

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone in here for the insight and the information. Stay safe, and remember, it's better to be tried by 12 than carried by 6. Go home safe every night!

Congratulations!! Wish you the best and stay safe!
        Keep in touch!

Comment

Just like on the inside. WATCH THEIR HANDS!! And, watch where you eat. There are some sickos out there who like to get people in uniform. Good luck!

Comment

Don't be strangers, you Catchouts!
            "Keep up the good fight, pass the word, and teach others to fight back when unjustly assaulted--be it on the street or in the courtroom. Self-defense is a normal, moral act. So teach your family, friends, and students practical defense against both physical and legal marauders." by Jerry VanCook www.PrisonOfficer.Org

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4603 users online. 283 members and 4320 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X