Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OkieCory View Post
    What the hell is a "random cell search?"
    Here in PA it is Policy. If we suspect something is in a cell we have to call in the search team and they search. Housing unit officers don't do "cell searches". We can do security checks but that precludes looking in property.

But then what else would one expect when your Department Secretary has a PhD in Psychology and the Executive Deputy Secretary has a PhD in Philosophy.
    Last edited by BillP; 05-31-2007, 06:47 AM. Reason: Spelling - Again!

Comment

Forget Liberal NYS!!! I used to tell them they have a call-out at the gym, which is the farthest area from the block. Then as soon as they go....BAM, CELL SEARCH!!! By the time they get back, I did what I had to do. The best part was seeing them walk into the cell, and the door close behind them, and them cussing out the block officers!!! (Oh yeah, they can get a ticket if they do not attend a call out, so they have to go. Is it my fault I sent the wrong man, hehehe, hahaha, hohoho!!!)
      Please note: Any assessment, assumption, attitude, conclusion, conjecture, feeling, guess', hypothesis, idea, inference, notion, sentiment, speculation, surmise', theory, thought or viewpoint that I put down is STRICTLY MINE! Remember that they do not represent the State of New York at any time!! At any time that NYS and I have the same viewpoints; they are strictly coincidental!!!

Comment

When you find the hootchmaker, don't forget to dump his "kicker". The "kicker" is warm and wet yeast, a little of which is used to start the the fermentation process. Usually it's a white powdery substance that is kept alive in warm water. Flush it and you have shut the hootchmaker down until he can steal or breed more yeast.

In institution where the people running it are competent enough to control the yeast, look for bread stuck up into warm, damp places. It will often be loosely wrapped in plastic to keep moisture in. This is a common method used to "breed" the little bit of yeast remaining in the bread from its baking.
        "Keep up the good fight, pass the word, and teach others to fight back when unjustly assaulted--be it on the street or in the courtroom. Self-defense is a normal, moral act. So teach your family, friends, and students practical defense against both physical and legal marauders." by Jerry VanCook www.PrisonOfficer.Org

Comment

Q put them in for suspicions with the Sarge or tell him who you think has it and he'll get some guys together to toss them. If you have any suspicion at all of whose making it in the block just crack it open and search it and fill out the paperwork accordingly. Remember your word against the convicts
          Incarceration is and in itself a form of punishment
          Car Ramroad

I'm more afraid of being nothing, than I am of being hurt

My views are in no way associated with the views of NYS or DOCS and anything that may seem that way is purely coincidental

Comment

Then there are those who are adept at making white lightening from the junk. I had one cook up a batch overnight. My partner and I as soon as the cell doors popped open tossed the room, and found our clear liquor, jarred up and ready to consume. Oh, he lost $300.00 over that, so he said.

Comment

I'm just gonna play this one out and let things unfold. I think they know that I know something cause I've been hearin' the "Ohh $hit he's terrorizing the cells." comment alot lately. But thats okay..I don't find there booze. But I got a nice collection of stingers and bad hotpots. For you NYSDOCS guys, here is a did you know? Did you guys know Shawangunk leads the state in jacked up hotpots? It goes to show you how bad *** we are..haha
              If we unite and fight..we can win the day..Save Ogdensburgh or your facility may be next..

Comment

Make me glad I am in Oklahoma DOC. The only reason I need to do a property search on any inmate is because I want too.
                It's a CERT thing. You wouldn't understand.

Comment

I found 8-10 gallons once in a dryer. BOP has a 5 shakedown per shift policy, and what I like to do is go out and do my shakedowns, then double back an hour or so later and hit the common areas again where I had looked before. I don't double back all the time though "Have to keep them guessing". Thats how I snagged this batch up, they watched me shake down the laundry rooms and then leave, they felt comfortable moving the hootch in thinking that I was done in there. Bad move on there part, an hour later I went right back in and opened the first dryer door and smelled it, they had it in 50 gallon bag, wrapped in bed sheets and placed inside a laundry bag. I came out of the laundry room with it and said "Anyone wanna claim this?", noone did. It tested out on the alca-sensor at greater then .4%
                  "I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight"

- General George Patton Jr

Comment

Originally posted by DOCSatTheGunk View Post
                    For you NYSDOCS guys, here is a did you know? Did you guys know Shawangunk leads the state in jacked up hotpots? It goes to show you how bad *** we are..haha
                    LOL!!! Hey, if you wanna be known for something...let it be hotpots rather than cuttings, I always say!!! LOL...hmmm. I wonder what Willard is known for? How about this Did You Know...Willard has not had any cuttings or drugs found in it's 12 years as a state shock facility! There you go NYSDOCS guys! I'm out!
                    Please note: Any assessment, assumption, attitude, conclusion, conjecture, feeling, guess', hypothesis, idea, inference, notion, sentiment, speculation, surmise', theory, thought or viewpoint that I put down is STRICTLY MINE! Remember that they do not represent the State of New York at any time!! At any time that NYS and I have the same viewpoints; they are strictly coincidental!!!

Comment

I think I heard once right after re-accreditation that Shawangunk was ranked one of the safest Maximum Security prisons in the nation.
                      If we unite and fight..we can win the day..Save Ogdensburgh or your facility may be next..

Comment

Originally posted by Dawg View Post
                        Make me glad I am in Oklahoma DOC. The only reason I need to do a property search on any inmate is because I want too.
                        Same for my facility, 8 bunks a day in the dorms, 4 cells in the direct housing, 2 cells in the indirect housing gotta be shaken down a day per policy.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5015 users online. 260 members and 4755 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X