300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I start June 4

Well, I did it. I have been a lurker on this board for 2 years. I posted at the time that I wanted to go thru corrections and now I have gotten hired and start the academy.
    Last edited by keri; 06-04-2008, 09:14 PM. Reason: mispelled

Family support is a good asset to have in this job. Of course there is also your wanting to live a dream come true. Corrections isn't for everyone. If you make it thats great. If not there are tons of other things out there in L.E.

Best of luck to you. And congrats on the job.
    It's a CERT thing. You wouldn't understand.

Comment

Thanks for the words.
      Last edited by keri; 06-05-2008, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Dawg,

By the way I was born and raised in OK.
        Last edited by keri; 06-04-2008, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Good luck in your new career. What agency you're starting? If it's D.O.C., I'll tell you what you wanna know.

Comment

Originally posted by SVT-LINCOLN View Post
            Good luck in your new career. What agency you're starting? If it's D.O.C., I'll tell you what you wanna know.
            Thanks for the offer. I am actually going to work for the county. Where in the south are you? I am kind of excited about moving.I love it there. I started the whole process of the tests 3 weeks ago. I have to be moved down in less than 2 weeks.
            Last edited by keri; 06-04-2008, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by keri View Post
              Thanks for the offer. I am actually going to work for the county. Where in the south are you? I am kind of excited about moving back to Orlando. I love it there. I really dont like Jacksonville where I live now. Where I applied at was rushing me thru quick to make it in the June 4th academy. I started the whole process of the tests 3 weeks ago. I have to be moved down in less than 2 weeks.
              Not too far from you. I don't like Jacksonville either. Good luck, it's slam packed busy in Orange County, if that's where you're going.

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Keri the city is a long ways away from me. I am up on Grand lake about 100 miles N.E. of Tulsa.
                  It's a CERT thing. You wouldn't understand.

Comment

That's where I want to be. How are the Crappie & Sand Bass this year?
                    "Keep up the good fight, pass the word, and teach others to fight back when unjustly assaulted--be it on the street or in the courtroom. Self-defense is a normal, moral act. So teach your family, friends, and students practical defense against both physical and legal marauders." by Jerry VanCook www.PrisonOfficer.Org

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6274 users online. 369 members and 5905 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X