300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appeals process

Hello, i need some advice/help if anybody has dealt with this.I was in the last part of my testing for CDC(corrections) and passed all my test except the psych evalution came back as "unable to deal with high stress etc."

I have the 30 days to appeal and plan to.

A little background info:Im male 35,no history of any violence,depression,drugs and never been arrested etc. I was prescribed some medication for cancer(chemotherapy) a few years ago(never took it).The medication was for nausea but is also givin for anxiety/depression.I strongly belive this is the reason my evaluation didnt go too well.How/what should i put in this letter???

I have jumped through every hoop in the past year and now this.

Any ideas/help???

Thanks,
    Mario

I would file your appeal and give detailed explanation for any "discrepancies" noted on your psych eval.
    the only true rehabilitation starts with a needle............

Comment

Place within your appeal the reasons for the medication, and get your doctor to sign a statement or make a statement regarding his prescribed use of the drug concerned, within that detailed explanation.
      Last edited by Hack; 05-19-2007, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Appeal it.

Hey Babysitter,

Sorry about the bad break, Appeal it, anyone who can get thru the cancer,( get a clearence thru your doctor) and the b/i, agility and med. is bound to get thru- Its been a long wait. Fight the good fight, and god bless and good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by tmanj View Post
          Hey Babysitter,

Sorry about the bad break, Appeal it, anyone who can get thru the cancer,( get a clearence thru your doctor) and the b/i, agility and med. is bound to get thru- Its been a long wait. Fight the good fight, and god bless and good luck.
          Thanks for the words of encouragement

This wasnt my first choice of life long occupation, but after the past year of the "jumping through hoops", i am pretty determined to see this all the way through. I have a few friends that are in law enforcement that are going to write me a couple of letters, maybe that will help a little bit.

If you guys have any more ideas of what to say or do, let me know. I have about 27 days left to get my appeals letter together.

Thanks again,

Mario

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2983 users online. 152 members and 2831 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X