300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got the Job!!

I just got hired at Fluvanna Correctional Center for Women. I start June 11th, I'm excited. Any advice before I start?

Good luck and be careful.There is no way that i would work with women or jits.Ill take death row first.
    IM A CORRECTIONAL OFFICER NOT A #$%^&* PRISON GUARD.

Comment

One major piece of advise....KEEP IT IN YOUR PANTS. I have seen many a CO get shown the door AND given a court date! Treat all of your women inmates the same, if you don't they will conplain that you are favoring a certain female inmate because you "have something going on". Just what every male rookie need...an internal affairs complaint right out of the academy. Good luck!
      Noise Check!

Vic Mackey was my Training Officer

Comment

Originally posted by Eric750 View Post
        I just got hired at Fluvanna Correctional Center for Women. I start June 11th, I'm excited. Any advice before I start?
        A male working in a female prison? Good luck dood and make sure you cover your *** to avoid being accused of something.

Comment

Originally posted by ROK View Post
          Good luck and be careful.There is no way that i would work with women or jits.Ill take death row first.

Why? Are women worse?

Comment

Why? Are women worse?
            uh, yeah.
            Noise Check!

Vic Mackey was my Training Officer

Comment

I would rather work my entire prison by my self than go to work at a womens prison. Best thing you can do to prepare for it is. Go find your local low class hangout. Look around for all the nasty crank ho's. and stay there for 8 hours.

That is the best way I can describe it.
              It's a CERT thing. You wouldn't understand.

Comment

Why? Are women worse?
                There are women inmates who will set you up for sex crimes, so watch your self, and keep your head on straight, and don't think with your sex drive. Also, just because an inmate is a woman, don't think for a minute that there are those who are not capable of serving a big dose of violence to you. Breaking up a fight with women involved is worse than with men, as they will continue at each other until you literally tear them apart, (from military experience). During count, don't look women too closely, as there are those who will make sure that you see a lot more than prudent, thereby getting you set up for sexual harassment charges. You will most likely have to announce when you are going into their dorm area, unlike in male prisons, because they are taking care of personal businsess. Think twice about having banannas or cucumbers for a snack, if they're from the inmate chow line.

Comment

How do you steer clear of the sexual harassment charges?

I will never touch them like that, I know that for sure.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6087 users online. 347 members and 5740 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X