300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amusing Inmate Story

I had a funny experience the other night at work. There was an inmate in one of the dorms I was babysitting in that the 2nd shift told me was complaining that some of the other inmates were "messin'" with him. I thanked her for the heads up and assumed my post. I grabbed the roster and looked at the roster. This kid was 19. He was about 6 foot tall and weighed around 250. Not a huge kid, bit not tiny either. He is white and a real baby face. His inmate ID number proved he had just been locked up. Anyways about an hour into my shift I look up and he is walking around the dorm with his shirt off and flung over one shoulder. I called out to him and motioned for him to come over. I pulled him out in the hallway and away from the other I/Ms. I asked how long had he been locked up? He said only 3 weeks. I proceed to tell him he is drawing attention to himself by wandering around without his shirt on. I said that the other officer had said he had complained about the other inmates messing with him. I started talking about "pitchers" and "catchers". He had a puzzled look on his face. And with the most serious look He exclaimed, "Pitcher? Catcher? Honestly Bossman, I don't know anything about Baseball." I said you will, oh yes, you will. Smiled and sent him back into the dorm.
    "Hostages will not be recognized as a means or method of escape from this institution."

Another one who woke up one day to find himself in prison. He's probably still scratching his head in wonder at how it all came to be.
    "Keep up the good fight, pass the word, and teach others to fight back when unjustly assaulted--be it on the street or in the courtroom. Self-defense is a normal, moral act. So teach your family, friends, and students practical defense against both physical and legal marauders." by Jerry VanCook www.PrisonOfficer.Org

Comment

lol man boobs

Comment

How does a 19 year old not know what happens in prison.

Comment

Originally posted by mlhelleckson View Post
          Well, we don't work around the most intelligent people in the world.
          "Damn, Officer, you're strict as hell. Were you in da' Marines or something?"
          "No, parochial school"

Comment

Originally posted by mlhelleckson View Post
            When I was 19, it wasn't something that was on my mind. Of course, that was over 20 years ago.

Comment

Psych ward?
              Noise Check!

Vic Mackey was my Training Officer

Comment

TXCO1,

The next time you work that unit send that kid to medical. It is clear the he has contracted a case of DUMB*****
                It's a CERT thing. You wouldn't understand.

Comment

PREA Alert...

Comment

Just started at a NYS Shock Facility. Saw the funniest thing yet in my 2 years on in NYSDOCS! A Parolee is required to carry Wilson, his pet rock from the flower bed outside, at all times with him. He must even sleep, shower, and eat chow with this rock!!! I am sure in the next few months this will be small potatoes....but it was hilarious!!
                    Please note: Any assessment, assumption, attitude, conclusion, conjecture, feeling, guess', hypothesis, idea, inference, notion, sentiment, speculation, surmise', theory, thought or viewpoint that I put down is STRICTLY MINE! Remember that they do not represent the State of New York at any time!! At any time that NYS and I have the same viewpoints; they are strictly coincidental!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dawg View Post
                      TXCO1,

The next time you work that unit send that kid to medical. It is clear the he has contracted a case of DUMB*****

Amen to that. I saw him the other day. I told him even though he was built like a pitcher, many new inmates start as a catcher. He still has not a clue.
                      "Hostages will not be recognized as a means or method of escape from this institution."

Comment

Originally posted by TXCO1 View Post
                        Amen to that. I saw him the other day. I told him even though he was built like a pitcher, many new inmates start as a catcher. He still has not a clue.
                        You mean to tell me there is senority with that. Next you'll say that they formed a union to enforce that senority. Something along the lines of "Prison Companionship Association", or better yet, "The Council of Prisoner's Alternative Lifestyle Locals."

Comment

Originally posted by Hack View Post
                          You mean to tell me there is senority with that. Next you'll say that they formed a union to enforce that senority. Something along the lines of "Prison Companionship Association", or better yet, "The Council of Prisoner's Alternative Lifestyle Locals."
                          LMAO. Yeah I can just see it now. They could have elections and everything.

Comment

Prison rules pool

Had this young 18 y/o I/M just hit the yard. He was playing pool with an older I/M. I asked him if he was playing prison rules. Whn he asked what it was I told him this. It all has to do with who has the older number. Itold this kid that if the guy with the older number won. He had to suck his ****, but if the kid won he had to take up the butt. The kid at that point just put down the pool stick and walked out of the rec room.
                            It's a CERT thing. You wouldn't understand.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5737 users online. 325 members and 5412 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X