300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SVT-LINCOLN View Post
    What ever happened to believeing the word of an officer?
    Ever since the country turned liberal and started awarding these retards money for bull**** they file on "And makes states and Fed joint scared ****less of a law suites", is when they stopped taking our words. Money "Big lawsuit Money" is worth more then our careers are, in the short term. And thats how the states and what not see it. We are expendable.
    "I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight"

- General George Patton Jr

Comment

Originally posted by grunt11b View Post
      Ever since the country turned liberal and started awarding these retards money for bull**** they file on "And makes states and Fed joint scared ****less of a law suites", is when they stopped taking our words. Money "Big lawsuit Money" is worth more then our careers are, in the short term. And thats how the states and what not see it. We are expendable.

More and more I see the need for liability insurance for being able to continue in this profession. I knew of several officers who have been tried and not found to be in a position of being defended by the BOP. Some of these folks were tried and found innocent, then sent packing afterwards anyway for administrative purposes. I can't say that was right, but it happened.

Comment

The whole system is screwed up. There's no consistancy, especially with these new officers dropping dimes everytime you turn around, and there is no sense of loyalty. As soon as there is a glim light of some old school faithfuls together, they split us up. If we are supposed to be watching each others back, give us some back up.

Comment

Originally posted by ksbrewer View Post
          I would love to see just once one of these liberal pansy groups be indignant over COs being assaulted/mistreated. Good luck with that
          Or have them work a tier for a single shift.

Comment

Originally posted by SVT-LINCOLN View Post
            What ever happened to believeing the word of an officer?
            Agencies began hiring staff not much better than the inmates they're charged with supervising.

Comment

What's up with these new people? They've never been in a fight in their life. Wouldn't know what to do in an emergency. Are afraid to tell inmates what to do. And the worse part is they are snitches. They are absolutely useless...Don't get me wrong, not all new officers are bad, but the one's that start here, only about 10% are worth a [email protected] An attitutinal adjustment will make a lasting impression. Too bad they are too afraid to.

Comment

SVT your 100% right.In the current academy at my prison out of 38 cadets only 7 will be worth a **** they complain about 20 pushups,1/4 mile run.I myself teach DT and i cant wait to get my hands on em.I believe if they dont have HEART they need to go.
                IM A CORRECTIONAL OFFICER NOT A #$%^&* PRISON GUARD.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4225 users online. 248 members and 3977 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X