300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FLA. Officers....Fired and Cuffed!!

Any of you Florida guys know these ex-officers? Is this the true story, or is it all hyped up by the media? Did the s*it hit the fan, and these guys get thrown under the bus?? I wonder!!!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18557704/
    Please note: Any assessment, assumption, attitude, conclusion, conjecture, feeling, guess', hypothesis, idea, inference, notion, sentiment, speculation, surmise', theory, thought or viewpoint that I put down is STRICTLY MINE! Remember that they do not represent the State of New York at any time!! At any time that NYS and I have the same viewpoints; they are strictly coincidental!!!

It happened here in NY too.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/12/ny...02df99&ei=5070
    I’ll die with blue in my veins.

Comment

florida officers

I personally know some of the officers and the sergeant.Yes something happened to the inmate. the officers were wrong for stomping the inmate.I also know the inmate he is a rit righter and you know one of those that has tuns of leagal work in his room and thinks he is a lawer.Well the inmates now sadly have the upper hand and have us by the ****.Anything they wright is being taken serious throughout the state.I was written up for starving an inmate and i was on vacation for 2 weeks during this time.But immediatly i was called in to the inspectors office for an investigation even though i wasnt even there.The state is so scared there investigating everything and if an inmate wants to run from a dr or from another inmate just make an allegation againsed an officer and get transferred out.Its is so stupid some of the ways these inmates are allowed to take us over and actually jam us up because of the way the D.O.C is viewed.Those that work in corrections know that these inmates are well taken care of.Medical,dental,psyche,food,clothes,phones,recre ation,visits,tv,games,football,baseball,basketball ,weights,and the list goes on.Mean while we get stabbed,fecies and urine thrown on us,verbally assaulted and more by convicted felons whom the general society wants nothing to do with,but as soon as one says they were mistreated all the liberals say that poor inmate.What about all the assaults on staff you never hear that poor officer do you.I am disqusted and appaled of what is going on and anyone in corrections know dont believe all the hype.10% truth 90% crap.But all in all i love my job.
      Last edited by ROK; 05-10-2007, 07:20 PM.
      IM A CORRECTIONAL OFFICER NOT A #$%^&* PRISON GUARD.

Comment

The media loves to make us "convict guards" look like crap. And now since the Crosby era anybody that was considered a good ole boy or hard core-old school officer is automatically guilty. These people that are making these changes should first know what it takes to put this brown uniform on and enter the gates. Outsiders are not cool. Way to go PBA! Thanks for the pay raise! ***** holes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

We just need to keep our heads up and hands in our pockets the pengelum must swing in our favor soon.BE SAFE....

Comment

All for video documentation. Has helped road officers fight wrongful accusations and even supported cases against criminals. Till then its our word against theirs and in this day and age the PC'rs automatically have it that we are the guilty party.
            One Shot, One Kill. Anything else is just pu(ff)y!

Comment

10-4 The Video Cameras Dont Lie.can Be Friend Or Foe..

Comment

What ever happened to believeing the word of an officer?

Comment

Originally posted by SVT-LINCOLN View Post
                  What ever happened to believeing the word of an officer?

Good question. That is why on calculated uses of force, within the BOP anyway, that we have proper video documentation. We also rehearse everything that we do, so we full well know what our job is during a calculated use of force. It has helped us quite a bit. The trouble with people is that they have heard of all the "wrong" done by an officer towards inmates, not enough by inmates toward officers. Even then, if they heard that an inmate did wrong towards an officer, the general public has such a skewed view of what we do, that they generally go in favor of the inmate, (or it seems that way).

Comment

I would love to see just once one of these liberal pansy groups be indignant over COs being assaulted/mistreated. Good luck with that

Comment

Not going to happen.What i would like to see is these liberals walk in our shoes for at least a week.Being all alone with hundreds of inmates on the rec field breaking up fights,all alone like we are with just a radio that dont work and a half empty can of gas.....

Comment

Cameras suck...

Sorry guys but cameras are not the answer. The facility I am transferring out of now, is the Flagship NYS facility!! Over 1200 cameras throughout the facility, and a tape can be pulled in under 10 minutes!! You are unable to get off camera, unless you go to the restroom, and even then, the door is on camera!! Guess what!?!?! The inmates have figured that these are their friends also...now we have to watch out for the cameras as well as the brass!!! Geez.....will it ever end!!!
                        Please note: Any assessment, assumption, attitude, conclusion, conjecture, feeling, guess', hypothesis, idea, inference, notion, sentiment, speculation, surmise', theory, thought or viewpoint that I put down is STRICTLY MINE! Remember that they do not represent the State of New York at any time!! At any time that NYS and I have the same viewpoints; they are strictly coincidental!!!

Comment

+1

Originally posted by SVT-LINCOLN View Post
                          The media loves to make us "convict guards" look like crap. And now since the Crosby era anybody that was considered a good ole boy or hard core-old school officer is automatically guilty. These people that are making these changes should first know what it takes to put this brown uniform on and enter the gates. Outsiders are not cool. Way to go PBA! Thanks for the pay raise! ***** holes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          couldn't have said it better myself.
                          Erik M. Asher
                          1911 builder, FPOA/NRA competition shooter.
                          Army veteran 13M (Desert Storm 90-91)
                          State Correctional [email protected] GULF CI (Forestry Camp)

Comment

Its not just the investigators its the brass too. I heard of a fight on the tier that all available responded. The Shift Commander handed the camera to an officer and was told to keep it pointed at the inmates. Luckily he didn't and got plenty of footage of the combatants and several officers with bloody injuries.

As far as video being friend or foe.... do your job the right way all the time and you got nothing to worry about.
                            One Shot, One Kill. Anything else is just pu(ff)y!

Comment

Originally posted by CO4NYSsoon2bDI View Post
                              Any of you Florida guys know these ex-officers? Is this the true story, or is it all hyped up by the media? Did the s*it hit the fan, and these guys get thrown under the bus?? I wonder!!!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18557704/
                              At least they didn't break the code.
                              "I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight"

- General George Patton Jr

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6067 users online. 309 members and 5758 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X