300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a CO/Guard memorial?

I'm a Ct police officer and I've been doing research about the history of my PD. While researching, I have found two incidents of prison guards in CT who were killed in the line of duty. Neither is noted on the CT LEO Memorial, or the National LEO Memorial. At some point I will submit the names for consideration, but is there any National memorial out there for CO's/Guards?

Both of these men were murdered by prisoners escaping. It happened in the distant past.

Stay safe

This site is done by an Attica CO...

Here are two that I have found. The second is the actual memorial in D.C. The first one is run by an Attica C.O.

http://www.correctionofficersmemorialwall.com/

http://www.nleomf.com/index.htm

Check it out....I am sure that you can submit the names of those two brothers, and have them posted up!!
    Last edited by Hack4NYS; 05-08-2007, 04:36 PM. Reason: Found another link.
    Please note: Any assessment, assumption, attitude, conclusion, conjecture, feeling, guess', hypothesis, idea, inference, notion, sentiment, speculation, surmise', theory, thought or viewpoint that I put down is STRICTLY MINE! Remember that they do not represent the State of New York at any time!! At any time that NYS and I have the same viewpoints; they are strictly coincidental!!!

Comment

CO's here are included on the Texas Peace Officers Memorial.

Look into the Correctional Peace Officers Foundation www.cpof.org they do a lot for injured and fallen CO's nationwide.
      the only true rehabilitation starts with a needle............

Comment

May 12th through the 15th I along with my brother ( a decorated member of the New York City Police Department) will be attending the Law Enforcement Officer Memorial ceremonies in Washington D.C . I have attended the memorial ceremonies many times before but this is my first time as a member of Law Enforcement. I'll do my best to represent the New York State DOCS and the Corrections Community plus have a little fun while i'm at it.
        If we unite and fight..we can win the day..Save Ogdensburgh or your facility may be next..

Comment

The Law Enforcement Officers Memorial in D.C. includes BOP CO's and probably various other States and so forth as well.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4934 users online. 262 members and 4672 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X