Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cadetcode3
    replied
    Thanks for the site but i am applying for the probation department in southern california though. I have been wearing soft contact lense for six years or so. I wish probation department has the same requirement like cdcr.

According to the cdcr, " if you currently wear SCL, your vision will not be tested. On your testing day you will receive a form to take to your doctor to verify that you have been a successful contact lens wearer for a year and that you are now wearing soft contact lenses."

I passed all the steps in the hiring process already except for the medical and psy evaluation. I dont want to go to this far and then fail the Medical because of my vision. My medical exam is tomorrow afternoon... =(

Leave a comment:

• cirrus
    replied
    my vision isn't 100% either. unless anything has changed recently, if your vision can be corrected to 20/20 with a script you're good. i sent in the form a bit ago myself.

Leave a comment:

• Tx_Bossman
    replied
    Check this out:
    http://www.cdcr.ca.gov/CareerOpportu...nFactSheet.pdf
    I found it here: http://www.cdcr.ca.gov/CareerOpportu...Documents.html

Leave a comment:

• cadetcode3
    started a topic Quick question on medical exam

Quick question on medical exam

I applied four months ago. I passed the written and oral already. I got a call a few days ago and they said i passed the background investigation. They schedule for my medical exam next week. What is the vision requirement to become a correctional officer? My vision is not that great but i have been wearing soft contact lense for many years already. Is that going to be a problem? I tried to look up the department's website to find the vision the requirement but i couldn't come up with anything. Thanks

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5742 users online. 326 members and 5416 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X