X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TXCO1
    replied
    Originally posted by ksbrewer View Post
    Being in a common area would make it hard to stick even with the names in it. You know damn well it's his, but all he has to do is say someone must have planted his name there.
    Funny thing is my friend said he did pony up to it.

Leave a comment:

• angelasdad
    replied
    think that one was good ?

Leave a comment:

• ksbrewer
    replied
    Being in a common area would make it hard to stick even with the names in it. You know damn well it's his, but all he has to do is say someone must have planted his name there.

Leave a comment:

• TXCO1
    replied
    I heard from a friend of mine on a smaller Texas unit that a 3rd shift CO was doing his nightly shakedowns in the common areas (dayrooms, empty bunks, restrooms, etc.) This CO found a ziplock bage with about 30 cigarettes and half a pouch of Bugler smoking tobacco. Along with it inside the bag was the name of the I/M the tobacco belong to, the name of the I/M he intended on selling it to, and the price of the sale. What a dumbass, I guess he might as well stuck his ID in the bag.
    Last edited by TXCO1; 05-05-2007, 09:05 PM. Reason: spelling

Leave a comment:

• ksbrewer
    replied
    We have an inmate that has his last name tattooed on the side of his neck. What a dumbass.

Leave a comment:

• Dawg
    replied
    The only thing that would make it easier is if he had left his name and home address. What a dumb*****

Leave a comment:

• Bowles
    replied
    That's funny.
    I know one inmate who actually had his prison ID aka OPUS number tattooed on the side of his neck.

Leave a comment:

• Kycop28
    started a topic Stupid Criminal

Stupid Criminal

As an ex-CO and now Police Officer, I still get a kick out of seeing how idiots are caught, Look @ how this Moron was connected to a robbery.

Sorry, heres the link, i messd it up before

Last edited by Kycop28; 05-05-2007, 11:36 AM. Reason: wrong link

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2392 users online. 131 members and 2261 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X