300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid Criminal

As an ex-CO and now Police Officer, I still get a kick out of seeing how idiots are caught, Look @ how this Moron was connected to a robbery.

Sorry, heres the link, i messd it up before

http://news.kypost.com/apps/pbcs.dll...705050330/1014
    Last edited by Kycop28; 05-05-2007, 10:36 AM. Reason: wrong link
    DISCLAIMER: All opinions are mine, they do not reflect the opinions or position of my employing agency nor do they reflect any position of my agency.

That's funny.
    I know one inmate who actually had his prison ID aka OPUS number tattooed on the side of his neck.
    Be sure you're right, then go ahead
    Davy Crockett

Never pick a fight with an old man.
    If he's too old to fight, he'll just kill you

PM me if you wanna swap patches.

Comment

The only thing that would make it easier is if he had left his name and home address. What a dumb*****
      It's a CERT thing. You wouldn't understand.

Comment

We have an inmate that has his last name tattooed on the side of his neck. What a dumbass.

Comment

I heard from a friend of mine on a smaller Texas unit that a 3rd shift CO was doing his nightly shakedowns in the common areas (dayrooms, empty bunks, restrooms, etc.) This CO found a ziplock bage with about 30 cigarettes and half a pouch of Bugler smoking tobacco. Along with it inside the bag was the name of the I/M the tobacco belong to, the name of the I/M he intended on selling it to, and the price of the sale. What a dumbass, I guess he might as well stuck his ID in the bag.
          Last edited by TXCO1; 05-05-2007, 08:05 PM. Reason: spelling
          "Hostages will not be recognized as a means or method of escape from this institution."

Comment

Being in a common area would make it hard to stick even with the names in it. You know damn well it's his, but all he has to do is say someone must have planted his name there.

Comment

think that one was good ?

http://www.chicagotribune.com/about/...l=chi-news-hed

Comment

Originally posted by ksbrewer View Post
                Being in a common area would make it hard to stick even with the names in it. You know damn well it's his, but all he has to do is say someone must have planted his name there.
                Funny thing is my friend said he did pony up to it.
                "Hostages will not be recognized as a means or method of escape from this institution."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4854 users online. 275 members and 4579 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X