300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYS Revision is Over...How'd you do??

Well all you NYS guys...REVISION!!! Did it hurt or help you??? I am 7 for Willard...and I think I am gonna be getting screwed on an upcoming vacation!! How about you guys down near them southern state jails....any of you gonna take my Tower at Five Points??
    Please note: Any assessment, assumption, attitude, conclusion, conjecture, feeling, guess', hypothesis, idea, inference, notion, sentiment, speculation, surmise', theory, thought or viewpoint that I put down is STRICTLY MINE! Remember that they do not represent the State of New York at any time!! At any time that NYS and I have the same viewpoints; they are strictly coincidental!!!

I'm #1 to stay at Shawangunk. Which means..I'm already at my home jail. hahaha
    If we unite and fight..we can win the day..Save Ogdensburgh or your facility may be next..

Comment

Toy with us!!! See what happens!!!!
      Please note: Any assessment, assumption, attitude, conclusion, conjecture, feeling, guess', hypothesis, idea, inference, notion, sentiment, speculation, surmise', theory, thought or viewpoint that I put down is STRICTLY MINE! Remember that they do not represent the State of New York at any time!! At any time that NYS and I have the same viewpoints; they are strictly coincidental!!!

Comment

I went from 28 last week to 17!!!! Hopefully I will be transferred in a few months. Im trying to get to AK!!!

I am gonna be hated because I will be checking my number every 2 weeks now,sorry personnel!!

Comment

Where??

What is AK? I am drawing a blank... Are you a frozen brain???

Comment

AK = Arthurkill
            New York State Corrections: Home to the whiniest inmates in the country!

Comment

Ahhh...

Thank you bro....had a case of frozen brain there for a sec.!!

Comment

I'm Transferred!!

Well.....Here I go again on my own!!! I was informed today that Willard took 10 guys, and I was #6! I report Monday as a CO in my blues, then Tuesday I'll be a Drill Instructor in my greys!!

Talk about a huge movement this week!!! Five Points took 23 guys and lost 21 guys!! That has got to be the biggest movement I have seen in my lowly 2 years in!! We lost half of our 21 guys to the Western jails!!

How about all you others?? Any type of big movement your way??

Comment

so your gonna be a DI at the willard academy ? those poor bastards lol

Comment

I hear ya....

No, not the academy.....the actual Willard Drug Treatment Campus!!

It is gonna be especially hard since I have been so desensitized by Maximum Security!!! I was told that if these 'PAROLEES' run off from a Willard work detail, we are supposed to go on like nothing happened, and just notify the facility!! What the H*ll?? I want my AR-15 when that happens!!

Talk about a clash!! Oh well, we'll see!!
                    Last edited by Hack4NYS; 05-10-2007, 11:06 AM. Reason: New Words

Comment

Congrats on the move CONYS. It seems all the lists are moving quickly. I am going to go from a hour and a half commute to a 5 min commute! They werent kidding when they said in your first year you will be spending a lot of money! I spend close to $600 a month in gas and tolls!

Comment

Originally posted by DOCSatTheGunk View Post
                        I'm #1 to stay at Shawangunk. Which means..I'm already at my home jail. hahaha
                        bro did i tell you lately you suck..... the gunk is a great place, wish i was local,, but i be leaving soon to elmira... which is over half way home 4 me...

you will be able to take my bid soon bro.. see you in 10 days when i come back...

Comment

Holy Culture Shock!!

OH MY GOD!! I think I have finally found CO HEAVEN!!! Willard Drug Treatment Center in Willard, NY!!! The parolees do WHATEVER you say!!! No backtalk, no slang, complete sentences, no weapons found in 10 years, and never any drugs found since opening in 1995!!! All you do is say something...and they respond with SIR, YES SIR!!! Then like magic, whatever you want done is done!!!! Holy Cow!!! I am going through the shakes just talking about it!!!

I yelled at a parolee..."Why you eyeballing me?" He says, "Sir, my eyeball got stuck, I apologize and will do push ups! How many sir?"

YEAH!!! I know what u r thinking!! I was stunned....I said 75 and he did 75 right then and there!!! Then he got back up and jumped back in the chow line!!

Oh man...the wait is extremely worth it!! 1 year 10 months on job, and I believe I have found semi-retirement!!! Can this get any better!!! I THINK NOT!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6050 users online. 366 members and 5684 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X