300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look Who Stopped To Say Hi

I live in what was once a decent area, now the best term I can use to describe it is "less than desirable" but with a wife and kid on a State payday I can't afford to move. Yesterday I was mowing the lawn when I discovered the tag below spray painted on the street directly in front of my house. Since the house across the road is empty (lucky ba$tards moved) I can only assume it was meant for me.

I have since covered it with a little paint of my own.

Be sure you're right, then go ahead
    Davy Crockett

Never pick a fight with an old man.
    If he's too old to fight, he'll just kill you

PM me if you wanna swap patches.

You gonna post up with what you painted over it??
    Moooooooooooo, I'm a goat

Comment

Yes!

I can only imagine what a sick-minded yet artistic CO was able to come up with on a canvas that big!! Let's see it!!
      Please note: Any assessment, assumption, attitude, conclusion, conjecture, feeling, guess', hypothesis, idea, inference, notion, sentiment, speculation, surmise', theory, thought or viewpoint that I put down is STRICTLY MINE! Remember that they do not represent the State of New York at any time!! At any time that NYS and I have the same viewpoints; they are strictly coincidental!!!

Comment

Let me tell you I had a few ideas lol, but in the end I decided it was best just to cover it.
        Davy Crockett

Comment

j

That is a shame man. I'm sorry to hear that you are having to deal with that crap. I know you pack heat but what about the family when you are at work or when you guys are sleeping. Man I think its time you got your self some serious four legged security. Good luck man. And call the cops every time you see anything shady.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowles View Post
            I live in what was once a decent area, now the best term I can use to describe it is "less than desirable" but with a wife and kid on a State payday I can't afford to move. Yesterday I was mowing the lawn when I discovered the tag below spray painted on the street directly in front of my house. Since the house across the road is empty (lucky ba$tards moved) I can only assume it was meant for me.

I'm with you brother. Any way i can help? These ***clowns kill me!
            Knowledge is not power; the application of knowledge can be!

Comment

Originally posted by SHU View Post
              That is a shame man. I'm sorry to hear that you are having to deal with that crap. I know you pack heat but what about the family when you are at work or when you guys are sleeping. Man I think its time you got your self some serious four legged security. Good luck man. And call the cops every time you see anything shady.
              I have 2, 4 legged security alert systems. They aren't capable of taking action themselves, but they will damn sure wake you up if someone farts too loud after dark. My wife knows how to shoot and does have access to all my weapons, still can't help but worry some when I'm not here.
              Davy Crockett

Comment

Here Here To Four Legged Security.always At Your Side

Comment

I have 2, 4 legged security alert systems. They aren't capable of taking action themselves, but they will damn sure wake you up if someone farts too loud after dark. My wife knows how to shoot and does have access to all my weapons, still can't help but worry some when I'm not here.
                  I thought you were going to say your wife can shot better then you can. If that is the case I would still move with your 4 legged friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. CO View Post
                    I thought you were going to say your wife can shot better then you can. If that is the case I would still move with your 4 legged friends.
                    I wouldn't say she shoots better than me. But anyone entering our home at the very least would be talked to death
                    Davy Crockett

Comment

If I where in that same situation, I would spray paint...............Nevermind.
                      "I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight"

- General George Patton Jr

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5987 users online. 359 members and 5628 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X