300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hiring process....

(sorry everyone. i origionally posted this under my origional screenname, sorry guys.)

hey everyone. you may know me as Kevo231, but i cahnged my screen name.

ok, i need you guys help again. i got an e-mail from the personnel director from CMCF in Pearl MS on the hiring process for them. this is what is takes to get hired for MDOC...
    an oral interview
    drug test
    written math test
    physical agility test
    community background check

just wondering if you can help with advice to prepare me for these things.
    what kind of questions should i expect in the oral interview? anything to help with the hiring process.

also the physical agility test is a tower climb and a one-mile walk/run in 30 mins.

thanks everyone

Originally posted by KevinFFVFD View Post
    (sorry everyone. i origionally posted this under my origional screenname, sorry guys.)

hey everyone. you may know me as Kevo231, but i cahnged my screen name.

ok, i need you guys help again. i got an e-mail from the personnel director from CMCF in Pearl MS on the hiring process for them. this is what is takes to get hired for MDOC...
    an oral interview
    drug test
    written math test
    physical agility test
    community background check

just wondering if you can help with advice to prepare me for these things.
    what kind of questions should i expect in the oral interview? anything to help with the hiring process.

also the physical agility test is a tower climb and a one-mile walk/run in 30 mins.

thanks everyone
    Dude, go somewhere else. It is an integrity violation to help you with this, plus it's morally wrong. This job here does not need someone who just can't hack the cut. You need to do this on your own, if you don't make it, cut your ties and go elsewhere. For real man, don't cheat on this and put someone elses life in jeopardy down the road. This is the one thing you need to do on your own. And if any of you out there help him, yu may risk lives down the road, think of that before being an ***.
    ______
    "I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight"

- General George Patton Jr

Comment

Don't get me wrong, we all would like to help you, but if yu can't pass the psych and all that on your own, your not a good fit for the job.

Comment

I agree with grunt11b. Friends ask me all the time what the hiring process entails, and for hints to make it easier. I tell them I started running on the track at a high school 4 months before I tried out, PLUS I've lived a fairly clean life and didn't have to sweat the background check. You need to make it on your own.

Comment

Dude, until you are into this job for a few years, you wont understand the importance of doing this on your own. I am not trying to be an *** here man, trust me. But it might save lives for me to persuade others to not help you here. I hope you understand. God bless and good luck, let us know how it turns out.

Comment

Hi Kevin,

Im not going into detail about it but I will say its nothing to be worried about (if the job is for you). I went through hireing/academy at SMCI and it wasn't bad. Im not sure how CMCF staff is but I wouldn't be worried.
            Last edited by MSCO; 05-07-2007, 03:31 PM. Reason: Typo

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5846 users online. 300 members and 5546 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X