300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiring process....

hey everyone. you may know me as Kevo231, but i cahnged my screen name.

ok, i need you guys help again. i got an e-mail from the personnel director from CMCF in Pearl MS on the hiring process for them. this is what is takes to get hired for MDOC...
    an oral interview
    drug test
    written math test
    physical agility test
    community background check

just wondering if you can help with advice to prepare me for these things.
    what kind of questions should i expect in the oral interview? anything to help with the hiring process.

also the physical agility test is a tower climb and a one-mile walk/run in 30 mins.

thanks everyone

Originally posted by Kevo231 View Post

ok, i need you guys help again. i got an e-mail from the personnel director from CMCF in Pearl MS on the hiring process for them. this is what is takes to get hired for MDOC...
    an oral interview
    drug test
    written math test
    physical agility test

what kind of questions should i expect in the oral interview? anything to help with the hiring process.

also the physical agility test is a tower climb and a one-mile walk/run in 30 mins.

thanks everyone
    PLEASE IGNORE THIS THREAD AND GO TO THE OTHER THREAD OF THE SAME NAME. I CAHNGED MY SCREENNAME AND FORGOT TO CAHNGE IT BEFORE I POSTED THIS.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevo231 View Post

an oral interview
      drug test
      written math test
      physical agility test

thanks everyone
      Dude, go somewhere else. It is an integrity violation to help you with this, plus it's morally wrong. This job here does not need someone who just can't hack the cut. You need to do this on your own, if you don't make it, cut your ties and go elsewhere. For real man, don't cheat on this and put someone elses life in jeopardy down the road. This is the one thing you need to do on your own. And if any of you out there help him, yu may risk lives down the road, think of that before being an ***.
      "I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight"

- General George Patton Jr

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5606 users online. 311 members and 5295 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X