300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FMC, Lexington

Recently interviewed here. Got an overall good vibe from the people I was in contact with. Coming from a jacked up DOC facility, it was very refreshing. Anyone have any thoughts about this institution? Good or bad?

A guy i work with now came from there. I believe he liked it ok.

Comment

I've k own a few folks that were there and have been to a class there. Nice place nice people but from a friend that just transferred you have a few that are full of themselves and have no idea how easy Lex is. This is my friends view after being at a USP.

Comment

Originally posted by Rmodel1965 View Post
        A guy i work with now came from there. I believe he liked it ok.
        Thanks! I'm still waiting to hear something back. The last I heard they were in the process of sending out conditional offers (as of 4/3). We shall see!

Comment

• Rmodel1965
          Rmodel1965 commented
          Editing a comment
          I interviewed there for a food service job. But the freeze happened 2 years ago and I didnt get to go there.

Originally posted by in625shooter View Post
        I've k own a few folks that were there and have been to a class there. Nice place nice people but from a friend that just transferred you have a few that are full of themselves and have no idea how easy Lex is. This is my friends view after being at a USP.
        I feel like that's pretty much any institution, though. I've worked for state DOC for a while and all three institutions i've worked in i've came across these individuals. Just a matter of holding the tongue and being professional, ya know? Thanks for your input. I really appreciate it!

Comment

Originally posted by hOp_11 View Post

I feel like that's pretty much any institution, though. I've worked for state DOC for a while and all three institutions i've worked in i've came across these individuals. Just a matter of holding the tongue and being professional, ya know? Thanks for your input. I really appreciate it!
          In BOP there is light years between staff mentality from FCIs and staff at a USP. There are staff at FCIs that have never seen a bloody nose fist fight in a 20 year career but USPs average a few bad fights and stabbings a week.

I've witnessed it on a smaller scale when staff from FCIs transfered in

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5176 users online. 211 members and 4965 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X