• Show
Clear All

• County Job

So, I've gone through

Written test
    Fitness test
    Background inv
    polygraph

and passed them all. Then I went on vacation. Before I left I was told that they would probably start interviewing with commanders etc at about the time I came back, they also said they would have the results of the psych test/interview.

So I went on vacation, when I got back I called the BI to let her know I was back in town (per her instructions) to ask if I had passed the psych etc. She said she wasn't sure and I could ask the chief deputy. I called (apr 17th) and left a voicemail with my number, name and basically wanting to know if the psych results were back yet. I haven't heard anything back yet....should I just wait it out? Normally I'm not this edgy, but it's a pretty big opportunity for me, at least in my eyes. Anyway, any advice is appreciated.

No news is good news in this business. I wouldn't sweat it too much. Usually if you've been pulled,you get notified asap...........

Good luck to you

Comment

I wouldn't sweat it. It sounds like you have made it through the toughest part...the polygraph. I the department I work in, that seems to be the biggest stumbling block for candidates.

Comment

Wow, a local guy. How are things up in Pierce?

And thanks for the advice guys.

EDIT: Deleted a silly question.
        Last edited by ThursCo; 04-27-2007, 03:29 PM. Reason: Silly question

Comment

I going through the process soon. What's asked in the polygraph test?

Comment

My poly was really basic. 10 generic questions, apparently I didn't have anything big enough on my BI to warrant an individualized question.

Did I mention this is one of the hardest waits that I've ever had?

Comment

I hear ya. I just passed the poly.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5108 users online. 292 members and 4816 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X